Camposol
  • Beachfront
Los Arcos(Benidorm)
Hotel Paca(Benidorm)
View Hotel
All reviewsold towntables and chairsbudget hotelcleaned every daybalcony overlooking the poolnights half boardwalls are paper thinminute walkdove parkcleaned dailytaxi rankponiente beachcheck in was quicksmall poolbed and breakfastbooked this hotelnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The best thing about this hotel is that it is clean , the food is bad there is plenty of it but not much of it is palatable to the English . It does state on the website that it is predominantly Spanish but welcomes all ! What a load of tosh ! All staff were rude to the point of discrimination towards us , we were kept awake most nights by unruly Spanish lads running up & down the corridors & then once we complained & nothing was done they used such intimidating behaviour that despite booking for full board we stayed out most days feeling so uncomfortable in the hotels public areas .... Our balcony dripped dirty water from the A/C Units constantly making it unable to sit on , not that we wanted to sit & watch the staffs clothes drying to be honest

Do your self a favour & stay well away ! This trip was our mothers 65th birthday present and was destroyed to the point she just wanted to come home

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Fussyknicks
Reviewed 15 July 2014

hotel is in a fantastic location, 5 min walk from beautiful but very busy beaches and town. Hotel is very clean, food was ok, we we'r a party of five, 2 teenagers, and 3 adults, and we never went hungry, we had 2 rooms and both had lovely balconies, air con worked very well and is a must. On the down side the walls are very very thin and you can hear your neighbours, luckily for us we had quiet neighbours, but 2 floors above us there was a party of spanish lads and they we'r very very loud partying on the balcony until the very early hours of the morning, i know other guests complained but nothing got done about it.The staff are ok, some friendlier than others, all in all for what we paid it was good value but we wouldnt stay again, but thats mainly because thin walls and because its full of spanish its hard to make friends.

Room Tip: pool view with balcony
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 397garyg
Reviewed 7 July 2014

very clean hotel room cleaned each day fresh towels etc ! food good quite basic but always a gud salad bar very close to old town bars remember this is a good 2 star hotel if you want better pay more !!

Room Tip: ask for balcony
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pgppg
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very basic clean hotel food sometimes better than others but they do have a fantastic salad selection
I've been to this hotel many times
It's so near to Dove park and beautiful beaches
Staff very helpful

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
6  Thank Ann G
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights in April 2014 and wont ever go back. As soon as i walked into the reception there was a strange smell of what, i cannot put my finger on. Either 1970's or pensioner. The hotel is in the old town and is OK for walking to the busier part of Benidorm at the start of a night, but its about 8 euros in a taxi on the return journey.

I was on the 5th floor and on entering my room i had to quickly convince myself that i was here to sleep and sleep only. I looked out the window to find that i had the view of another 3 sides of the building. On the 5th floor there was a small terrace that had a table and 4 chairs and a couple of loungers, but these were occupied most of the time the patio was "Opened" It has opening hours.

I looked in to the bath room, which really was a converted cupboard. Ok, i will stand in the bath and have showers for the next 5 days, although i do enjoy a nice bath. I placed the shower head on the wall only for it to constantly fall down and spray against the wall. Looks like i am getting a bath after all. I am 5ft 11'' and there was was in a bath approximately 3 ft, possible even 2 ft 7". I managed, but there was no time to relax. Were they build for the vertically challenged? Because even locals would struggle to fit in these bath.

Luckily on the last day, just before i was leaving, the last flush of the toilet worked successfully, but at that moment is was broken. On the 5th floor i was almost daily at different times seeing the maintenance man going into other rooms, obviously my room was not unique.

The swimming pool is in the shade, as is the garden. On the one time i went to the garden to just chill for an hour and maybe have a wee siesta i discovered there were no loungers, only tables and chairs. Back up to the cave for a siesta is it then as the terrace was full with 4 people.

When i booked my holiday though icelolly.com i told them that i want a bargain, but not a crumbling hotel i was told that they only sell 3*** and above. This place doesn't warrant 3 stars and is a long way off ever being so.

I had my bed made daily, but the room service never took away my rubbish (takeaway from the night before) because it was not in the bin. Because i never had a bin.

In a nutshell, avoid.

This hotel was busy with Spanish people, so they are not really short of income, some of that income needs to be reinvested in the old place. The internet does not work and it cost 1 euro for 20 mins sitting at the PC.

I went for breakfast in the hotel 1 morning, which was terrible and never had lunch or dinner, so i cannot comment.

Room Tip: There are many rooms that have no view what so ever. You are looking into other rooms on 3 sides.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo