Estudios Benidorm
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Iris(Benidorm)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthese apartmentsold townsuperior studiothe main blocklinen changenoise from the streethot showercentral locationnoisy at nightreception staff were friendlywould stay here againstayed here for nightscalle geronaexcellent locationcomfy bedluggage roomlarge balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed at EStudios from 14th June for 4nights.. The room was on the 5th floor (we didn't bother upgrading) it was standard, the beds folded out of the wardrobes but weren't uncomfortable. Our beds were not changed and our towels were only changed once but we didn't expect any more than this as stated it is an apartment based block. The location was great 2minute walk to the beach and close to the main strip without being in the middle of it all.. Don't go to Benidorm and complain about the noise barrier if your staying in the town centre. Overall we were happy (group of 4 age range 20-28) would definently go back perfect for a short break with friends/younger crowd. If your a family I wouldn't understand why you'd book an apartment with no pool/facilities anyway.. Benidorm 2013 was wicked!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank DBJ24
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My friend and I have just come back from 4 nights in Benidorm and booked this apartment as it was so cheap. While the decor was dated and the room a bit on the small side, we couldn't really fault it. I found it clean and functional with the added bonus of being offered a room with a terrace when we arrived. If you book this looking for 5* luxury then you are going to be disappointed, but if you want somewhere clean, cheap and central in the old town then this is the place. The staff were all very helpful and were really accommodating when we asked for a late check out. I would definitely go back.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Aunty_Nita
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

First trip to benidorm and I was delighted by the central location in old town. Minutes from the beach and a tasty coffee shop underneath. The room was basic but clean and served its purpose well. Wouldn't hesitate a return.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank MrsPaugust2013
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My cousin and I stayed at Estudios Benidorm from 31 May - 7 June, we we're dropped off at the Benidorm Plaza hotel and had a 5/6 minute walk to the studios. We found our studio on the sixth floor to be quite "compact" and a little dingy, so we upgraded to a "superior" studio on the second floor, at a cost of 10 euros per NIGHT. It was more spacious and modern, but the street noise until about 1 am was quite deafening. (I only know that because we we're back ONE evening before 1 am), lol. We found all the staff friendly and helpful, especially with regards to changing rooms. These studios would not be suitable for families, and even a party of 3 would find floor and wardrobe space very limited. That's the first time Iv'e that close to the Old town, it was very pleasant, but I prefer the Rin Con Loix area.

Room Tip: slightly..... quieter rooms on the sixth (top) floor room 601, more spacious rooms floors 1 and 2 room No 206.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank aronggep
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Just back from a 4 night stay here and was very impressed with the location,staff and very clean although dated decor, will defiantly use these apartments again. Probably not a place for young family's or those who like it quiet !! But for short break with friends it's great .

Room Tip: Bakery down stairs is great for takeaway breakfast!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends