Hotel Iris
Melia Benidorm(Benidorm)
US$2,880
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townbudget hotelbasic roomclean tidybooked this hotelperfect locationwi fistag doon arrivalnight stayminute walkfirst floorstayed here for nightstop floorsabibarsapartment
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here as a group of ten for a stag. At first I could see the owners were concerned that we may be a little rowdy but once she met us all I think she enjoyed all our company as did we. What a fantastic little place in a quiet area of the old town. Easy access to local amenities and shopping. The owners were so welcoming and friendly helping us with anything we needed. A first you worry when you have to hand your room key in when you leave but we were able to come in at any hours of the morning and believe me we did! Nothing was a problem and was nice to sit and chat in the bar area while waiting to go out.
The facilities are adequate, everything was clean and to be honest that's all you need. Other reviews i Can't really understand as this is a lovely little place with fantastic owners and service. Try it........ Scott

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tazman121
Reviewed 3 September 2013

the management and staff were very helpful and friendly nice clean rooms good value for money good situation for shops beach bars and entertainment iv been going to Benidorm for the past 30 years my wife and i have stayed i quite a few places in that time my wife passed away 4 years ago since then iv been back about 7 times i staid in the hotel iris 6 out of the 7 times i was always made very welcome and hope to return very shortly i am a head chef in a hotel in the uk so i no the hotel trade very well if you go to a 4 star hotel you expect the best but you get what you pay for you should not expect to get 4 star treatment for 1 star prices i have no hesitation in recomending this hotel if you want value for money

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank clansman405
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Mmm we arrived and it looked dark and all shut up , once booked in the room was very old looking needs a good make over , in the middle of a pedestrian area we couldn't park anywhere and ended up half an hour walk away , very strange how the owner kept taking key off us so felt very aware we couldn't be late back . Like you see it's a bed for he night and a shower , don't think we will be back !

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank bev888
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I do not normally partake in reviews, just have my break, and make the most of things.
However, I really thought it was appropriate to pay homage to this little gem.
I was kinda dreading doing Benidorm, and was travelling to meet my Father who is well, more accustomed to this area.
The Iris is very well situated -in my opinion- for both crazy Levante Beach, and the more pleasant Poniente Beach and amazing little streets of the old town.
Sabi and Assad the Sister and Brother team here made it seem just like home.
I have never risked the one star option, but plan to return here in October....what more can I say?
Many thanks to Sabi and Assad for a very relaxing and comfortable break!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimmy C
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed here 2 nights in June on a Stag and to be honest i am happy with what I paid for. The area is quiet and away from the noisy nightlife. The couple who run it were great and could not be faulted. You have a 5 minute walk to the beach, or stroll around the local lanes for beer and Tapas - that was great too.
Hotel Pro's.......
Great location, perfect owners, breakfast on request.
Hotel Cons.......
Small rooms, but didn't mind.
General stuff......
Be very carefull, one of our party had his wallet stolen by a "friendly" local on his way back from a night out. Police didn't really care as it happens too often.
Enjoy Benidorm, we did :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends