“Great Value”

Ranked #111 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great Value”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here in April 2014 for just one night. Very clean, great location, easy to walk to everything from the hotel. A little dated but spotless and the brother and sister duo were so friendly and helpful. Will be staying here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Funnibunni27

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Manchester
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My partner and I stayed at the iris last year for 5 nights, we had a pleasent stay room was dated but nice and clean.

The brother and sister duo are very hospital and made us feel very welcome:-)

Would stay again

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Marco D
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Run by a very polite Brother and Sister I stayed for one night. Just on the eve of a very busy summer in Benidorm. The sister was very mothering towards me which was slightly refreshing. She advised me the best places to go. Told me a little spanish and at the same time told me not to bother in certain endeavours. I decided to stay at another hotel as I was in Benidorm for 3 weeks. I regret that now. But I write this review out of the thoughts that stayed with me, from one nights stay. The room was clean and modern. The halls were clean and I wish them all the best.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff. They know everything.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SlamMonkey
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in June 2013. The rooms are a pretty good size, small beds, but clean. Nice view from the balcony! We weren't in the hotel much because Benidorm is such a beautiful city. The hotel is 10 minutes walking distance from anything you want to see. Whether it's the beach, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping or bars/clubs. Would stay here again

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Camila H
doncaster
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Situated in the old town of Benidorm this is a small family run hotel. Shabby is the lady in charge, she is very friendly and helpful.The rooms are a reasonable size, the beds are OK. TV is available but only in Spanish. Everything you need for only 17 euros per nigh on laterooms. one word of warning the bath is more like a washbasin so no long relaxing soaks I am afraid.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank peterjonez
loopylola
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Five of us stayed at the hotel Iris in October this year, a 3 night stay, which really only cost us a few pounds each, the hotel is just what you expect for a 1/2 star, its quite small, the rooms are very dated, but we found it clean and comfortable, and right in the centre of the old town. If your looking for luxury this is not the place for you, but if you want a cheap hotel with very friendly helpful staff in a convenient location, this will be right up your street. Sabi and Asad, were both very accomodating and made sure our stay was a happy one.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank loopylola
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Enjoyed my stay at Hotel Iris was my first time in Benidorm, the staff Sabi and Asad both really nice people, they directed me around the area, the beache and bars not far at all from my hotel.
The room was really clean and comfortable and had a balcony. I went alone and was a bit nervous but met some really nice genuine people!!! there's something for everyone in Benidorm you can have a mad party time or quiet time and theres a really quiet beach further up in the old town Will definitely return thanks to the owners for a lovely time. Also thanks to Sabi who sorted out my return travel to the airport!!! the travel company mixed it up and I was worried about getting to the airport on time Sabi was really kind and caring and sorted it all for me Thanks again !!! Dave xx

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo