“Beautiful Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

After looking on here I had to visit this restaurant and have to agree with everyone else the food is beautiful as was the staff, the owner was so friendly and spot on with what he chose for us to eat....kids loved it too, will be returning to this restaurant without a doubt.

19  Thank Janet D

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This restaurant has to be, by a mile, one of the best in Benidorm! Tucked away behind the main sea-front, I surprised my family with a lunchtime visit to this establishment. Immediately we were welcomed with open arms by the owner, Alex, who as it happened recognised me from my visit to his restaurant several months prior to this one. He explained to us how he and his staff use only fresh, authentic Italian ingredients in their food, and at his recommendation we were treated to what I can only describe as a pizza banquet. And what pizza it was! Quite possibly some of the best I've ever eaten, and my family all agreed! Given the standards of some of the more popular restaurants in Benidorm, this place really is a hidden gem. You get what you pay for here, and that is nothing but top quality food and service!

20  Thank alsimmykins
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Having studied local newspapers to find a good Italian restaurant.We got a taxi here at a cost of approx 6 Euros.I was surprised to find a restaurant that seemed more geared towards a takeaway business,it was small and there was only one or 2 tables set up.However a table was quickly set up for us at the window and we were told they dont do menus as all food changes on a daily basis and is very fresh but would tell us what they had for the day.After listening to the options.We decided on brushetta,this was freshly baked bread with 2 or 3 cheeses and parma ham.Very,very nice.We were asked whether we wanted some wine.I explained that we liked sweet wine rather than dry.A bottle was brought to the table and we both sampled it.The bottle was placed in a bucket and ice was added to the bucket.At this point,with no menu and no idea of the cost,my wife asked me how much money I had brought.I had 100 Euros.Spaghetti Carbonara and Spaghetti Amatricana came to the table.The meals were excellent,I couldn't get it in my mouth quick enough,very,very tastey.Still wondering about the final bill,we ordered a tiramasu to share.Once again,very good.The meal was finished off with coffees,very good.Shots of Limoncello and a chocolate one were offered and gratefully received.This was the best Italian meal I have ever had and would recommend highly this restaurant for a genuine Italian meal!!
We asked for the bill and were pleasantly surprised at 46 Euros,I happily left 50 Euros.The restaurant was almost empty when we went in and at the end it was full.Very good service and nicely decorated.

18  Thank Ramboray
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Right lets get this place right, it can be hard to find from the map and address so it is in the block between the main Av. D. Mediterraneo and the sea front, so you don't spend two days trying to find it!
As was the experience in other reviews there is no menu so each visitor is given the talk as to what is available that day, the food is food value but could seem a little limited (I struggled to find a starter to my taste) I also felt because there was no menu it was hard to understand how much we ordered, it was certainly far too much!
Not the 5/5 for me that others have given although it was an interesting experience. Note is is not open all day (it opens at 7.30pm in the evening)

6  Thank mark_bates09
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We booked a table on recommendation for my husband's birthday on 16th May and weren't disappointed. Alex met us and explained that his menu depended upon the fresh produce he got on the day, so every day can be different. The starter was a mixture of various meats and cheeses on toasted bread etc - they were all delicious. Our main course was a ravioli with lots of parmesan and it was extremely tasty. Only one of us had enough room for a dessert which again was all freshly made - it was a chocolate cheesecake - delicious. We had a bottle of wine to accompany this meal and the overall price was unbelievable good. John and Joyce

18  Thank JohnMA233