“Staying at the Royal Queens Hotel, Benidorm, Spain”
Review of Queens Hotel

Queens Hotel
Ranked #84 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I needed a place to Stay in Central Benidorm as I go there every Month relating to my Work and Royal Queens Hotel was exactly what i needed can book Room Only or HB all at Very reasonable Prices and take a look at their Deals...... ! I have now stayed October, November and December 2013 and will be staying there in January 2014! Rooms are very clean a checked every day... and a Balcony for smokers like me..... Food available as snacks to 3 course dinners... Great Value ..... Luis the Owner does a great Job...... and all the mangers and Staff very Helpful and friendly a Large Roof Garden is on the 8th Floor.... I chose to Stay at the Back of the Hotel just because its away from the busy front.... that is a Personal choice of mine! Can only say if you want a central easy friendly value for money place to stay... give it a try....I am very happy with it all.........

Room Tip: Just give them a call.... with any questions you have and I am sure they will sort it for you...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank PatrickJLynch1957

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Had a nice time at the queens me and my mate. We stayed half board food was good and staff friendly. Wish we could stay longer. Glad Julia isn't here anymore. Spanish owners very friendly will be back next year. Well located in old town benidorm close to all gay bars and beach

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dobbin69
Reviewed 27 November 2013

never stayed at the queens but always go for a meal on every trip we have to Benidorm (about 5 times) It has always been excellent staff brill food one of the best in Benidorm, but what a let down this time, no one in, hardly any staff it was advertising a show at 8pm so we went early for a meal - 12 of us 6 had been before and 6 hadn't they wanted to have us sit the the bar area which was not suitable so we asked to go up stairs which we did. we asked about the show and the staff couldn't answer with a straight reply. orders were taken before we were seated, orders we wrong a well done steak was rare, crab starter was 7.95 euros and it turned out to be crab sticks, error after error. the meals were ok but no where near what it used to be as a result they didn't charge us for 2 coffee and 1 desert don't think we will be back

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2013

It's been years since I have been to the queens the guys that ran it where Wayne and Derrick, they where the best of hosts and nothing was any trouble for them. They where friendly and kept an eye on business never over stepped the mark and good with the staff. This time round I was so disappointed I did not know it had changed hands but I realised it straight away as soon as I was booking in the staff where down right rude ignored me for over thirty minutes while they where on the phone making call after call. The food was crap the room dirty,no pressure in the shower I could go on and on. Maybe it was the same last time but the pleasure of Wayne and Derrick just distracted you from it. I am real sorry but will not be back they don't deserve to make a profit no matter how cheap they make the place. This must be the worse review I have written.

Room Tip: Avoid this place now
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Murray D
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Been there quite a few times over the last 12 months and I have always found the the bar staff very friendly. Great entertainment and lively atmosphere, they go the extra mile. Highly recommended for drinks before midnight before you go on to other spots.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank airbus1234
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Well, looks can be deceiving, the place was lovely! The staff where really welcoming, felt like a friend. The bedroom was a nice size! Could of done with some thicker curtains to block sun light. Needed just a lick of paint, but everything was lovely. Really enjoy my stay, Came to Benidorm for a three day music festival, and will definitely return again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chris200692
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is a budget hotel bang in the centre of Benidorm Old Town that offers good value for money. The rooms are clean and a good size - the balcony (room 63) gave the added bonus of sea views. The staff are friendly and helpful, especially Gary who has a good knowledge of what to see and do around town. My only criticism: the beds are a bit on the hard side, but then this may suit some. I would definitely recommend The Queens for it's location and warm atmosphere.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple