“Best meal I’ve had in Benidorm”
Review of Paradiso

Paradiso
Ranked #37 of 992 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Rincon de Loix / New Town . Beautifull decorated restaurant with 50 seats inside and fantastic sunny terrace with 100 seats. Great menu - normal prices. Very friendly staff. Good atmosphere. A must do experience for Benidorm!
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The staff were attentive and very friendly. The food was outstanding! Would throughly recommend. I have been twice now and both times we were pleased with the price and quality!

1  Thank Leon W

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Just came here after being recommended by a friend. 15 of us but all the steaks were badly cooked. Fillet steak at €28 a throw were over cooked and tough. Chicken wings starter must have come from KFC (just 2 doors away) Not impressed

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We have eaten here twice and on both occasions the food and service was amazing, on the second time there was entertainment which was enjoyable to listen to whilst eating and wasn't intrusive. When we return to Benidorm this will be one of the first places we go to eat, along with the Benidrom Palace...happy days

2  Thank chrisandlorna
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I was very lucky to have a meal here thanks to my daughter, she had the chicken cordon bleu & I had the baked salmon absolutely delicious, staff very friendly and attentive, for desert we were told the lemon cheesecake was good by the waitress & oh boy it was :)))
Will most definitely be returning, if you want delicious food lovely setting you really must go
They also do gluten free meals which is always good to know

2  Thank Ambjb4u
Reviewed 18 October 2017

If you are in Benidorm you should really go here. The food is absolutely beautiful and the service is fantastic nothing is too much trouble. We went to this restaurant twice, the first time for Sunday Dinner a proper Sunday dinner with Yorkshire puddings lol a fly landed on one the ladies plate and the restaurant had no problem with taking the food away and replaced it with a fresh meal,they also gave us a beautiful dessert to share and shots of lemonchella. On our last day (we were only on holiday for 4days) we went here again to have a meal before going to the airport. I had steak and I asked for it to be cooked a little longer as I like my steak cremated lol and once again they took my food and cooked the steak and added more chips. Once again at the end of our meal we were given a dessert to share and shots. All I can say is this restaurant is a must visit because the service and the food are 5*.

2  Thank Michelle B