“Amazing place wonderful team”

Las Antipodas Watersports Center
Ranked #11 of 34 things to do in Calpe
Valencia, Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Amazing place wonderful team”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This has been one of the best experiences for us as a family. Our 10 year old son signed up for a week at kids camp. 2 hours every morning of non stop activities. Catamaran windsurf kayak picnic excursions to different coves. He loved it so much that he is doing a second week.
It is brilliant value for money. The staff student ratio unbeatable. 3 kids to one or two monitors.
The staff are so friendly fun and kind.
We will definitely be back.
Thanks so much to Vicky Quique Iñaki Veronica and all the gang.

1 Thank Lacducs

Benissa, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“windsurfing teaching”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Vicki can certainly teach windsurfing!! and all the guys there are great at teaching sailing on Hobiecats!

Visited July 2014
Elche, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great adventure and astonishing atmosphere!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Excellent team!! I have great memories after the first time I have been there and I will come back there for sure!
Very good, patient teachers, great atmosphere, beautiful surrounding and a lot of fun!!!
I am very pleased I have been there and I hope I will be back soon!!
Greetings to all of you!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rafcook
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great experience in an outstanding bay”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Last summer I went with a group of friends to celebrate a friend's birthday.He is a pretty athletic guy and we wanted to share with him his passion for sports. We were looking for something different and we did not know what to expect.Gratefully,it end up as an unforgettable day for all of us.We could choose between different sports (windsurfing,paddlesurf,...) and we could easily change from one to another.The instructors were kind and patient when they taught us how to use appropriately the equipment.Moreover the environment was cosy and friendly. We spent there the whole day, having fun with the acuatic activities,eating paella in a restaurant nearby and staring the sunset in that beautiful bay. I encourage everyone to visit them in order to live an awesome experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 5ckc
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience and Friendly Environment”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I had a blast. I had never tried windsurfing before and was actually rather skeptic about being able to lear, but this is the perfect place to give it a shot. Calm shallow waters, great facilities, fantastic equipment (both for beginners and pros) and very affordable prices, combined with a super friendly environment made it easy, fun and cheap!
So many watersport activities (hobbycat, paddle board, windsurf..) together and super nice instructors make it a great place to spend the day. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013