“Very popular restaurant”

The Lemon Tree
Price range: US$11 - US$42
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: After nearly a year we have re-instated the Lemon Tree name. For summer 2014 we have formed the Lemon Tree Dining Club. All info can be found by following the link to our website from this page
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Went here with friends. Had a great night and the food was really on the ball. Good quality and good service. This place is very popular and booking would be advisable.
Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank Chris P

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Best paella I had in Spain. Very good service from the owner who speaks very good English. Everyone in our family was happy with what they ate. We will definitely return and eat here.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Have been to David & Kathy's restaurant for lunch and this year we booked in for New Year. It was a Caribbean theme night and was good fun, with excellent food and service. Very, very good house tempranillo from Manchuela at Eu 8 a bottle-better than many Riojas we have tasted. The evening cost us Eu25 per head and was excellent value. Home-made punch and party poppers came in this as well. We will return when we come over to Spain later in the year. Kathy & David are now having a well earned break with the re-opening being in the Spring. GIVE IT A TRY!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I wrote a review a while ago about this restaurant and thought I would write another based on one of their theme nights with a set menu.
The theme was French cuisine, price was set beforehand as five courses for 15 Euros (drinks on top) and myself and my family arrived a little late (as usual!) to find the place was packed. There was a warm friendly atmosphere and we were greeted with a homemade cocktail before our drinks order was taken.
Soon the first course arrived, then the second and third, food just kept coming! The food was delicious, the service friendly and prompt, the beer cold, what more could you want.
Although it was five courses, the food was superb, no corners were cut and the portion control meant that could enjoy every next course.
All in all, I will be sure to return soon.

2  Thank TonyPepper81
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Another excellent meal at The Lemon Tree, both sevice and quality of the food and wine cannot be praised highly enough. The owners are efficent and polite with a warm welcome and interact with customers so well it is being like invited into a friends home everytime I have visited.
The menu changes often reflecting the best fresh produce available when you visit and the house red is most acceptable.
The location may not have the best views but seating is available inside and out depending on the climate at the time of your visit.
Ths is a must visit for me on my trips to the area and cannot fault the food or service.

4  Thank Markattwood