“Very accommodating ”

Ranked #20 of 620 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Price range: US$12 - US$52
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run English Restaurant. We have been established for 26 years here in Torrevieja. We love to cater for special occasions .We pride ourselves on attention to detail, fresh local ingredients, and the best service.We cook everything fresh to order so can accommodate various dietary request.The restaurant is situated on the main road running behind the playa del cura beach. Diners are seated on 2 levels with a maximum of 42 covers.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Walked in without a reservation and needed a table for 5 - no problems.

Staff very helpful and considerate especially towards the kids (one of whom was extremely grumpy).

Thoroughly enjoyed the special of the day (salmon) and would have stayed longer if not for the miserable child whom, unfortunately, I had to take with me!

Will be returning before the 2 weeks is out.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great personal service and quality food at a reasonable price.
My old Mother loved it and mant do.
It didn't rock my world but I quite enjoyed the old fashioned charm of the place.
I'll give it another go sometime and advise older people to try it.

1  Thank Stueeee
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The frontage of this restaurant looks small, but once through the door you notice that it also has an upstairs dining area. Service was welcoming from the outset, the food was good quality and cooked well. I understand that the owners have been here many years with this business and it shows that they are professionals. Nice laid back atmosphere. Well done, will be going back.

2  Thank Graham S
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Thanks again David ans Caron for a wonderful evening..Eaten here for the passed 25 years never have you disappointed. You always remember your oldest customers too. The menu is always vast and exciting too. Thank you.

1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

€15 for 3 course AND half a bottle of wine. I'm a big eater and I don't usually have desert ( to full ) and always top draw

1  Thank Nigel B