“Great Hotel and very friendly staff”

Allon Mediterrania Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Villajoyosa
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Just returned from a weeks full board ( family of 4 ). Rooms spacious and modern. Food was good with varied selection of meat and fish. Staff very friendly and helpful. Drinks were reasonably priced. Good location in respect of right on seafront. There are some outside escalators right near to hotel that will take you up into the main street which are useful. Slight downside is the parking if you have a hire car. Hotel charge 10 euros per night, if there is availability, and although there is some spare land at side of hotel it gets really busy. Be careful not to park up on the wide pavement outside the hotel as the local police patrol around and place tickets on your windscreen. Not sure if they are fines. There is an underground car park on front but not sure of charges otherwise you can park up at top end of the resort which is approx. 10 mins walk from hotel. We did this on a couple of occasions and left hire car there overnight with no problems. Would definitely re-visit the hotel and area.

Room Tip: We were on side of hotel with a sea view which was fine for us and also got sun until early evening...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank David K
sandraserrano, Director General at Allon Mediterrania Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Firstly I would like to thank you to choose our establishment to enjoy your last holidays in Villajoyosa. I am very glad that you have a comfortable stay and that our staff has done a pleasant stay.
I would like to thank you for the time you have spent to write this e mail, because for me it is very important feedback from our guests.

There are newer reviews for Allon Mediterrania Hotel

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel is very welcoming and helpful from check in until check out. It's very modern and clean throughout with bedrooms that are of a good size and amazing views of the med.

We stayed b&b and the breakfast is ok. Not particularly hot but a short blitz in the microwave sorts that and the array of options is good inc a glass of cava if you wish!

We were out of season so hotel was a little light of staff but when on hols is it really worth getting wound up about. As is the lack of in room kettle, I just took the view a week less of caffeine can't be a bad thing.

I have to say the housekeeping team do a fantastic job at keeping the room clean. They are so friendly and don't knock at 8.30am so you can have a lay in.

Highly recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: High floor if you can get it, a guest mentioned there can be noise if you are on a low floor on the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Markjrobinson

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Super posh hotel at a reasonable price. Lovely rooms all with a sea view. We went last year and my review was the same but we were disappointed by the restaurant. This year the restaurant was much better. We only had breakfast but ended up wishing we had half board. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is modern, spacious and clean. The view is excellent as situated right on the beach front. We were full board. We found the food good but not really hot. Had to put some meals in microwave to hot them up. Otherwise the variety of food was very good. Only other observation was the bathroom towels were not to the standard for a new four star hotel. It would be a nice touch if the hotel did tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms. Our views would not put us off staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Spent a couple of nights there in February on dinner bed and breakfast basis. Modern, clean hotel serving a respectable breakfast ( could definitely improve on the coffee and a toasting machine that does not take such a long time to toast bread ) and a good dinner. Value for money at this time of year. All staff were very polite. Our room was sea view on the 5th floor. It was beautiful looking out from the balcony at the reflection of the Sun on the sea in the mornings - so relaxing. In the evenings you can smell the scent of chocolate emanating from the Valor chocolate factory which is located in Villajoyosa (best take a car if you wish to visit). You can take a lovely stroll along the beach taking in the fishing marina/harbour. I would imagine it would be a great place to stay in the summer as the beach is very good. For us it was just what we wanted, peace and quiet and a good rest.

Room Tip: If you are driving, there is an empty plot of land next to the hotel where you can park your car for...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed here in August 2013. We are a family of 3, our son who was 10 at the time was on a put me up bed (which was large for a single and comfy). A fridge was provided, which was handy to put a few beers in and sit on the balcony before we went out. The hotel is very modern. The beach is about 15 metres out the front of the hotel, nice and clean, plenty of room even for August. There is free wifi you have to get a code from reception every 24 hours. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, plenty of choice the usual hot breakfast or cereals, toasts and pancakes/omelettes which was a nice touch. The pool is small but does the job and again is spotlessly clean. The bar was reasonable and offers food, such as bagettes, pasta and salads. Nice restaurants nearby and a sports bar a couple of hundred metres away which my partner was delighted about he didn't have to miss any big matches. We visited the chocolate museum (takes a couple of hours) and well worth it. We also got the train into Benidorm which was about 20 minutes away. Lovely central location.

Room Tip: I saw a double, triple and a room for a family of four. All were very nice and modern, all have sea...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was in Villajoyosa on business and couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in. Modern, high standard and bright sitting next to the sea, I only wish that I'd have been there in June not January. My room was on the 5th floor, what a view of the sea sadly my wife wasn't with me maybe next time.

This hotel was perfect for my visit and really great staff and excellent value for money. I didn't have much time to look at Villajoyosa but still found a very good restaurant in the port which again was great value for money. I think I'll be back as a tourist next time.

Room Tip: ask for a sea view room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Kind regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Villajoyosa
Servigroup Montiboli
Hotel La Cala
Hotel La Cala
#1 of 6 in Finestrat
Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa, a Royal Hideaway Hotel

Been to Allon Mediterrania Hotel? Share your experiences!