Stayed here early season and found the staff nice, service pleasant but a bit slow, rooms spacious and very clean and breakfasts very good (we travelled around most days so ate out in the evenings). You must have a car to stay here unless you don't want to do anything else but stay in the hotel. Villajoyosa is quite pleasant but not great and there are a lack of good restaurants in town early season - although try El Cabanon, very good for the price. Decor at the hotel is dated. Don't go for the modern rooms - they have views of the hillside and hotel opposite. Go for the colonial rooms, much better views. For a short break in Europe with sunshine this early in the year this is a great option but 5 star it is not. Sorry. A trip to Asia will show you what a 5 star is really like...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servigroup Montíboli has the privilege of being located on an impressive cliff-side setting, surrounded by the Mediterranean sea, two beaches (one of them naturist) and beautiful gardens on the outskirts of Villajoyosa.Facilities and services: The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, one overlooking the cliff top, and another one in “Torre Paradís” (Paradise Tower), and also an indoor heated pool at the Wellness & Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Servigroup, Priceline, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Servigroup Montiboli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- Servigroup Montiboli Villajoyosa, Spain - Costa Blanca