“A fantastic stay”

Hotel Servigroup Montiboli
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Villajoyosa
Reviewed 29 July 2014

5 great days here at the Servigroup Montiboli.
Lovely room, delicious food - we stayed half board - dinner menu is first class.
Excellent service in all parts of the hotel, setting is magnificent. Hotel is well worth it's five star rating. Hopefully we will return sometime soon.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Davidhu123

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Outstanding from staff at reception to The Terrace Bar and the amazing restaurant. A special thank you to JOAQUIM , our waiter in the restaurant in the evenings and at breakfast. You are so lovely, smiley and professional and thank you for reserving us 'that special table' every night.

We will see you again next year. Thank you

Room Tip: All rooms are good but if you pay a little more a larger room is always better. still outstanding r...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A great stay. Excellent 7 days. The beach is close, the pool area works well. Excellent food especially at the terrace. Fantastic view from the junior suite. Golf, Alicante, El Castell de Guadelest, vineyards.

Amazing service in all respects. Thank you.

Room Tip: A Junior suite works well three people
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A very pleasant stay for four nights. Very kind and attentive service from reception to the bar and restaurant. Great location, perfect conditions of the room and all the areas in the hotel. The restaurant is not too cheap but the quality and service is good. Good wines too. We expected a little larger Spa. There is nothing around in walking distance but no need. Overall excellent for some relaxing days - we will be back.

Room Tip: Recommend to book the romantic rooms because of the direct view to the sea
1  Thank other_from
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was my second time at this hotel and I must say the views of this hotel is just so beautiful. I never go back to the same hotel for holiday as i like to try different locations but I had to come back to this one. I went on my own after being a bit stressed and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very quiet, not too busy either and only couples. At my stay there was only one child but it wasn't a problem as the kid was quiet.

I stayed for 4 nights and as i never been on a holiday on my own i didn't know what to expect but i had the most amazing relaxing time. The views from the hotel is the most wonderful views I've ever seen in any hotel, it makes you hypnotized with so much beauty to look at. I had the full board included on my booking as I didn't want to leave the hotel on my own. The food in the restaurant is very nice and the service really improved since the last time i went. But for about 10 euros you can get a taxi to go to the near town and there's loads restaurants there really cheap and with great food. It's about 10min drive from the hotel or not even.

Breakfast is good with plenty options of cold and hot food.

There's 2 beaches that belongs to the hotel, a nudist and a normal beach. I've been to both and it's lovely.

Hotel is very clean and staff very friendly. Rooms are very clean too and very spacious and I think all the rooms has balcony. This time as i was on my own i stayed on a very simple room and still had balcony and sea view. There's wi-fi with good connection even by the pool.

I totally recommend this hotel for relaxing time with your loved one. I don't recommend for kids as there's no entertainment for children at the hotel. This is the perfect hotel for couples that wants to relax looking at the most amazing views.

There's a spa as well but you have to pay 12 euros and it's really nice too.

I'll be going back with my partner again as he also loved the location. Prices for the rooms are very good and not too expensive so it's definitely worth it.

Room Tip: I definitely recommend to book a room with sea view, the sunset is very late so I enjoyed sitting on...
3  Thank CrissyModel
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Since we often stays in Spain, we decided to have a holliday in our holliday in Spain! A what a hotell! I have never stayed in a hotel with a monogram on my pillow before :) The view was exellent, the rooms were charming and exclucive. the staff was great, we really enjoyed our stay in Montiboli Hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The view over the Ocean is fantastic, to sit on the balkong and listen to the Waves are beautiful. Its good to take a bath in the sea and in evening in the bathroom. We order a bottle of champagne that evening that was very good, i cant remember the name but i like to search for the name. I sleep fantastic in the bed and was waken of the sound of the sea. Im only sorry for i couldnt eat my breakfast outside, it was only places inside the hotel. I like to eat outside where i can smell all the flowers and feel the Wind and hear the sea. Thanks. a.c.h

Thank kimkaro .
Also consider these accommodations in or near Villajoyosa
Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
#1 of 1 in Mutxamel
Villa Del Mar Hotel
Villa Del Mar Hotel
#5 of 192 in Benidorm

Been to Hotel Servigroup Montiboli? Share your experiences!