The hotel was in fact the bright spot of our entire trip to Spain. Although a bit expensive, it succeded in satisfying all our preference for comfort, location and romance almost completely . It's a very specific and really nice place, very pictoresque, quiet, comfortable and friendly. We did enjoy our stay there. Let us also emphasize the friendliness and skills of the Alhambra bar staff, very creative and nice people.
The only weakness of the Montiboli is its SPA, inexepctedly scarce in options (only one sauna cabin, a few primitive showers, even not enough benches to leave our bathgowns upon, etc.) Neveretheless, the rest facilities are fab! Our verdict is: heartily recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servigroup Montíboli has the privilege of being located on an impressive cliff-side setting, surrounded by the Mediterranean sea, two beaches (one of them naturist) and beautiful gardens on the outskirts of Villajoyosa.Facilities and services: The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, one overlooking the cliff top, and another one in “Torre Paradís” (Paradise Tower), and also an indoor heated pool at the Wellness & Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Servigroup Montiboli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- Servigroup Montiboli Villajoyosa, Spain - Costa Blanca