We stayed a week in Valencia and Apartments Living Valencia provided a great base to check out all the city had to offer from a location point of view.
- 10 minute walk from the train station
- good air conditioning
- clothes washer but no dryer
- very easy to work with the company to book the unit
- not many amenities compared to other rentals we have been too
- needs updating (furniture, cracks in walls / ceilings)
Bottom line: You can find a better rental within this same area for the same price. We would have but this portion of our trip was too last minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best buildings of Apartments you can find just at the City Center of Valencia. 50 mts from the Town Hall.Full Equip,Free Internet. Feel Like at Home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Living Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.