“Amazing quality food & atmosphere. Very well priced for quality.”
Review of La Salvaora

La Salvaora
Reserve with
La Salvaora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 3,661 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: La Seu
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My boyfriend & I spent 3 months in Valencia & we're thrilled to stumble across this gem of a place. Anyone who has a deep appreciation for food & atmosphere will love every 'bite' of this place. It's cute & quaint, high-end quality with a relaxed atmosphere. Great for two but I had a few great & fun group dinning experiences. The owners & staff are fantastic, I suggest trying the tasting menu & trusting the staff as to what you should order...that's if you're the adventures type. Great wine selection as well. There's a deep appreciation for food & music culture in this space, the walls are filled with vintage photos of legendary flamenco artists. Highly recommended by two satisfied Canadian travelers.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

A small restaurant tucked away in a side street. Fully booked every night so we had to make a booking. Brilliant little restaurant, friendly staff. We ended up having a three coursed meal, the mini hamburgers to start were divine. The steak, always go two up in this place. I had med-rare. It was blue. However, still a brilliant evening and I highly recommend you visit this place.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Great little restaurant tucked away on a side street, great food, service, and atmosphere. The steak was particularly good, but not huge portions. Enjoy!

1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 24 February 2014

La Salvaora is a brilliant restaurant very close to the cathedral square. The service is very friendly and efficient, the owner, Blanco, is also a superb host. We enjoyed a first class lunch which was the best value for money that I have ever had in any restaurant. This is a must go to restaurant when visiting Valencia

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Dinner for the last evening of our Valencia week-end.
We had some smoked sardines (with sweet tomato) and roasted artichokes as starter.
My wife had the fish of the day, I chose arroz negro.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is great. The food was very well cooked and price/quality was excellent.

Just a remark: the menu was posted on the outside of the restaurant, but inside we did not see it anymore.

1  Thank Geert73