“Absolutely gorgeous restaurant! Amazing service!”
Review of La Salvaora

La Salvaora
Reserve with
La Salvaora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 3,785 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: La Seu
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place is absolutely lovely, decor minimal, cool, warm and inviting. It was the perfect place for me and my fiancé to celebrate our anniversary. It was the BEST choice. From start to finish an amazing experience with service second to none! It's a small place in a side street, and probably one of Valencia's best kept secrets? But I'm spreading the word! We had the tasting menu everything was perfect, interesting, incredibly fresh and well cooked, also presentation was fun and cool. We had a bottle of delicious wine (Spain does wine very well!). We felt totally spoilt for the whole time we were there, food just delicious! Atmosphere relaxed and our waiters were passionate about their cuisine and restaurant - we love that a it makes the experience all the better. I recommend this place if you want a nice relaxed dinner, it's not flash, just lovely - do yourself a favour and eat here. I will never forget that meal, special occasion or no, just lovely, can't wait for our next trip to Valencia! Well done to all the staff, and owners, for a lovely time, our special evening was even more special and we will definitely make this one of our 'go to' eateries when we return to Valencia (soon I hope).

Jaime R, Gerente at La Salvaora, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your words, customers like you help us to improve our work.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The restaurant is set in a quiet hidden away part of town.It has a lovely atmosphere and the service is excellent.One has to book as it is so full that they had to turn away loads of customers even on a Monday night.The owner Blanco recommended the tasting menu to us,there were a couple of courses that did not suit our tastes ,he was so accommodating to our requests and immediately changed the menu to suit us.It was extremely good and beautifully presented.I highly recommend this restaurant but do remember to book otherwise you will be disappointed .

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Set menu was tasty well served and a good price. The tuna and beef cheeks were our favourite courses though the other 3 were good too

1  Thank markjg65
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My boyfriend & I spent 3 months in Valencia & we're thrilled to stumble across this gem of a place. Anyone who has a deep appreciation for food & atmosphere will love every 'bite' of this place. It's cute & quaint, high-end quality with a relaxed atmosphere. Great for two but I had a few great & fun group dinning experiences. The owners & staff are fantastic, I suggest trying the tasting menu & trusting the staff as to what you should order...that's if you're the adventures type. Great wine selection as well. There's a deep appreciation for food & music culture in this space, the walls are filled with vintage photos of legendary flamenco artists. Highly recommended by two satisfied Canadian travelers.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

A small restaurant tucked away in a side street. Fully booked every night so we had to make a booking. Brilliant little restaurant, friendly staff. We ended up having a three coursed meal, the mini hamburgers to start were divine. The steak, always go two up in this place. I had med-rare. It was blue. However, still a brilliant evening and I highly recommend you visit this place.