“Nice Italian Restaurant”
Review of Le Favole

Le Favole
Ranked #1 of 3,977 Restaurants in Valencia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Le Favole is an extremely popular restaurant and with limited seating (I counted 16 tables inside and none outside) reservations are a must unless you are lucky enough to get one of the four seats at the bar that overlooks the kitchen.

Atmosphere was nice and had nice music in the background. Waitstaff was good, albeit a bit overworked, but we had no issues with our service. Food was very good - the bufallo mozerella pizza with proscuitto and pasta funghi were both excellent. For dessert the tiramasu was good but not the best I've had. All in all a very nice experience and easy to see why Le Favole is rated so high.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I visited here for dinner, we stayed in a nearby hotel.
I had pizza and my wife had the seafood linguine. Both were gorgeous. These were washed down with gin and tonic( fever tree) and Tiramisu. Paid a bit more but so worth it . We booked again as we walked out!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely dinner here. The buffalo mozzarella salad, and linguine with clams were both delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here for dinner after seeing it was number one on trip advisor for restaurants in Valencia. We were not disappointed! We all had pizzas and agreed that they were probably the best pizza we’ve ever had! I had the margarita pizza which was so simple and delicious, I wish I could have it again! In fact we were even tempted to order an extra pizza for the table as it was so good. Also good value for money, and really nice interior decoration and atmosphere. The restaurant is situated in a really nice quiet square and easy to find

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A 10/10 experience to celebrate the graduation of my sister. Excellent food, exceptional wine, attentive staff, beautiful decor and reasonable price.