“Recommended!”

Price range: US$20 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Carme
Reviewed 31 March 2013

vegans can eat well here. A stylish place with friendly good service. The guacamole was excellent. The potatoes were also delicious.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

After travelling for 2 weeks around spain with a group of 4 this was a refreshing change from meat and seafood.
Veggie dishes are scares in Spain and one of the girls found herself eating bread, potatoe and cheese daily.
The food here was amazing and fresh full of flavour and a varied menu.
We shared some veggie Courgettes, which were so yum, then mushrooms that I wished I could have more of! Delicious!!
We again shared a tofu salad and the moussaka for mains and we were not disappointed. Both bursting with flavour and the salad was fresh and tasty.
Even if your not vegeterian I highly recommend this Resturant. Yummo!

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I am a meat-eater but I loved the vegetarian cuisine at this restaurant which I found while exploring Valencia on foot. The three-course lunch I had consisted of a Mediterranean salad, a fusilli pasta main course and a piece of chocolate cake for dessert. All three courses were tasty, well-presented and culminated to make an excellent experience - all for €11.50. What a great deal. By comparison, I sought out one of the top five restaurants in Valencia for dinner tonight and given the chance, I would rather have eaten at la Tasta Olletes again. This place deserves a much higher rating on TripAdvisor, IMHO.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

We really loved the food in this restaurant, we had one of the best mousakas ever here!
Products are fresh and everything tasted very well!
Prices where good.
Owner is a real sweet lady and is really down to earth.
Next time valencia we will be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Vegetarian food tasty!!! Environment calm and nice to have lunch with friends!