SH Ingles
US$84
US$89
US$85
  • Pool
Hotel Melia Valencia(Valencia)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$89
Melia Plaza(Valencia)
US$122
US$103
  • Restaurant
All reviewsceramics museumgreat locationlovely hotelair concentral locationaround the cornerwithin easy walking distancecold meatsrestaurants and barsdecent sizestayed here for nightslovely roombed was very comfortablequiet streetcentre of towncity breakcathedral
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The hotel SH Ingles in Valencia is in a great location, a 5 minute walk to the main square & 10 from the metro.
Decor was a little tired but the room was a good size (I'd go so far as say large by most European city standards). My wife & I stayed for three nights & found it very comfortable and all of the staff were cheerful and helpful.
We didn't eat there because there is such an abundance of bars & restaurants in the area I couldn't see the point.
We would recommend this hotel in a flash & will certainly stay there when we return to the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rich_JoH
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel is in a great location. The restaurant staff was very nice and polite.That's about all it has going for it. The daily room cleaning was very bad. The hotel needs a total update inside.
The room was small. I felt I paid too much for this hotel. I will not return or recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We were never given a room choice, even with a reservation. This is another bad feature of this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Ingles for two nights over a week-end in early March, 2014. Unfortunately we arrived a day before our booking, when the hotel was entirely full apart from a suite [of sorts] on the floor above the lifts. However, the staff who made every possible effort to make us comfortable and welcome, could not have been more helpful, especially a young lady in the Reception who went the extra mile to see that we could use the room, which quite clearly is rarely used for guests.
The breakfast are to die for and the room we had for our second night was absolutely fine and looked out onto the National Museum for Ceramics.
Parking is a minor difficulty although there is parking quite close by, but within the old city it is humungously difficult to find the way through crowded and narrow streets to the hotel. Quite clearly the hotel should imagine how hard it is for strangers to find their way to the hotel by car for the first time and send a clear map with reservation confirmations.
All things being equal, this is a hotel that I would recommend and will certainly choose it again when I next visit Valencia

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side facing the Museum
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth C
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This is badged as a Boutique hotel, which is slightly off the mark, However you get is a good hotel in a perfect location to shops bars and restaurants , the rooms give you want you require and to a good standard , the bar in the hotel does serve some great drinks with a great bar tender.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank cazash
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Got an amazing deal at this hotel while passing through Valencia for a few days. The hotel itself is nothing special. Rooms are basic and small and the beds are rock hard. For the price and location you cant go wrong. Walking distance to almost everything. We walked all over the place and say so many sites and shopping areas. It was also bull fighting season, so we walked to plaza de torros and watched a bullfight. If I could get the same deal I would definitely stay here again. The beds need changed, but I could get over that. If it has a pool I would be completely sold...July is hot!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends