“Favorite day trip in Valencia” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Do! Valencia Hot Spring Day Tours

Do! Valencia Hot Spring Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 26 Nature & Parks in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you a traveler that yearns to be immersed in the authentic culture, sights and sounds of the place you are visiting? if so, our tours will open a world of experience and exploration to you! Filled with real people, true Spanish culture, authentic food and the most breathtaking scenery you can imagine, our fun-filled day tours place you in the heart of incredible adventures.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Favorite day trip in Valencia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was my hands down favorite day trip! Wouldn't change a thing! I loved everything about it, what a great way to spend my day with so many great people! Thanks again!!

2 Thank Emgalati

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spain Highlight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Many great highlights to this trip. Waterfalls, natural springs and great tapas to only name a few. Made our trip to Valencia even more memorable. Great group. Thanks Mike and Diego for this wonderful excursion. Would highly recommend! If you like outdoors and sightseeing book it now!

2 Thank Ed T
Greater London, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wow! What a fantastic day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

A giant THANK YOU to Mike and Diego for the best day ever.... If you want a great day out seeing some of the sights that are sparse of tourists, but full of fun and adventure this is the tour to go on. See the fantastic waterfall, swim in the hot spring, eat some great local food, spend a day with great people and just have a magical day. Well done Do! Valencia, if we are ever back in the area we will see you again. Thank you from Cris, Charlotte and Phoebe.

1 Thank TeamApples
Toronto, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Thanks Diego!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ended our trip to Spain magnificently by joining with 3 young couples and our guide Diego to venture about 90 minutes out of the city. Diego will show you some beautiful sites that you would otherwise not know about, and hosts a delicious tapas meal in a small village (best food I had in Spain). I don't want to spoil the fun by stating place names, and if more tourists knew about them, well then it wouldn't be so special. You really should book this tour if you are in Valencia for more than a couple days! Highly recommended and very memorable.

1 Thank TorontoMom50
Charlotte, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful scenery, springs are not hot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We went on a rainy and cold day, which they don't have much in July in Valencia. Diego was our guide and his great attitude & enthusiasm helped make our group more enthusiastic during the trip. He was informative, funny, and made the tour enjoyable. Some of the side sights were just as or more spectacular than the springs themselves. The springs are not hot! On a cold day, it was a pretty cold swim but scenery was worth it. We were the only people there for most of our swim. On a warm day, it would probably be a much more comfortable experience. My only regret was that we did not get the photos that Mike seems to take on the trips he leads and I was looking forward to that based on the reviews.

Visited July 2014
mikeValencia, Owner at Do! Valencia Hot Spring Day Tours, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Hi Janet and thank you for your review. I was first shocked to see a that it was "only" 4 stars. To be rated consistently 5 stars is incredibly hard and when we get a less than a perfect score we somehow ask ourselves where did we fail.

I must say that the day you went on the tour, the weather forecast looked horrible. Diego called me in the morning and asked me if we should cancel the tour based on that. I took the responsibility to give it a go based on the fact that we'd never had to cancel any tour in the past few years. The climate in Valencia is just that good. The forecasts are wrong 9 times out of 10.

It seems that this time *I* was wrong. One of the worse thunderstorms with hail and hard rain crossed Spain that day. The hot springs are so incredible and breathtaking when it is sunny but I can understand that with such awful conditions, that part of the tour was less than perfect.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Diego who is an outstanding tour leader. From your comments I see that he did an excellent job to save the day.

-Mike