“Best Pasta”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were just walking by and we decided to have lunch at Trattoria Da Ugo. My wife and I both had pasta it was cooked to perfection. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was amazing.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Before our trip to Valencia I did my fair share of research on where to enjoy a nice meal (of course with paella!)

I found Trattoria Da Ugo on TripAdvisor and decided to try it (good reviews + affordable pricing compared to the other top restaurants with paella)

Best choice of the WHOLE weekend, we decided to go with the Seafood Paella and Eggplant Caprese as the starter and an order of sangria.

The meal was muy delicioso and I would have to say it was the best meal I've had in Spain by far! Service was so friendly (I got a stain on my skirt and the waiter noticed and even offered me stain spray :P)

Makes me sad that I can't eat at Trattoria Da Ugo everyday :( Can't wait to go back and try the Paella Valencia as well as their desserts (table next to us ordered the desserts that looked DIVINE, but we didn't have enough room in our stomachs anymore!)

1  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I'd read reviews on this restaurant before we visited so expected a warm welcome and was not disappointed. My fiance really enjoyed his spaghetti curry but unfortunately the main I chose didn't work for me. It was a lemon and mint tagliatelle and it was too bitter for me to enjoy. The owner seemed genuinely disappointed that I didn't enjoy my main and asked for feedback. After out main meal we enjoyed a shot of Limoncello which was delicious. The house wine I had was light and refreshing. Really enjoyed on the whole.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

This is an excellent trattoria. I've visited for three meals over the last five days and find myself still wanting more of Hugo's cooking. The place is not fancy and sometimes I'm the first customer there...I eat earlier than the rest of Valencia, perhaps...now I just ask Hugo to cook whatever he wants and it is delicious. Hugo is a kind man and an exquisite chef. Great food at a great price!

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We had the seafood paella here which was excellent. The said it would be enough for 2 people but it was just enough for the 3 of us. Our waiter Leo from Equador was such a pleasant and attentive guy that it made our meal there very enjoyable.