“Terrific Tapas Tour!!!”

Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience
Ranked #1 of 32 Food & Drink in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a foodie guide to take your around during a tapas tour or a gastronomic tour? Or would you like to enjoy the city on a bike tour to see the most important sights and also the hidden gems of the city with an enthusiastic licenced guide? We have group tours starting from 25 euro p.p. and we love making a customized tour for you if you want a private tour. Let us share our favourite places with you, making a great Valencia experience for you! The best way to really get to "taste" of Valencia tapas tour, bike tour, shore excursion, wine tour, paella cooking, incentives, gastronomic tour, market tour, city of arts and science tour, segway tour, albufera excursion You name it and we love to organize it for you and be your guides! Saludos Suzie & Gabriel
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have been to Valencia a few times but wanted to do something different on this visit. I emailed Suzie and she got straight back to me with details of the tour within a matter of hours.

Suzie was not around for our stay but offered another guide (Gaby) who was excellent (more about this later). Having arranged where to meet the tour guide, he was there early waiting to meet us.

Gaby took us three tapas bars which we would never have tried or found on or own, disappearing down the back streets of the old town sharing his knowledge of Valencia and the buildings as we went.

He was knowledgeable and amusing and we did have a lot of fun with him during the evening. I think it was supposed to finish around 10-10.30 but we had so much fun we went to another bar for a drink and encouraged Gaby to come along.

I would highly recommend this tour, the food is great, the guide excellent and overall represents excellent value for money.

It would be good for solo travellers, families, couples and groups and they are happy to arrange private tours for a small extra fee (well worth it). If you have young kids this is probably not the tour for you, given the drinking and walking.

There are newer reviews for Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We went on this tour with Suzie back in February. She was very knowledgable and made a fun night out of it. It was awesome to be able to walk from place to place and Suzie is quite accommodating if you have something specific you are looking for. We were a family and even had a few little ones with us for a few of the stops but everything went very smoothly and we had a great time. I'd recommend doing any tour with Suzie (we also did the bike one.) One thing that really stood out is that she really wants you to have the best time in Valencia so she was always open to us emailing her for suggestions etc.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Suzie was fabulous. She promptly met us at port with the bikes and started our tour of Valencia. She was great with our boys age 10 and 12. Their favorite part was the park with Guilliver's travel playground. They frequently tell stories how they only have 5 minutes but it was the best part! They also enjoyed the special surprise Suzie provided at one tapas restaurant. I won't ruin it for others but I wish my camera was ready as their faces were priceless. You can't go wrong with Suzie. The reviews are accurate- fabulous day that will be forever remembered!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We, a party of 4, took a Tapas tour with Suzie after contacting her previously to discuss our requirements - we are all foodie people and two of us live in Spain, so we wanted something a little different to the norm
Suzie listened well to our requests and took us to sone interesting places - food all good, with some nice Valencian wines. The oldest Tapas bar with its mussels and quirky wine was a particular stand out place. Suzie is a knowledgeable guide and a fun person to be with - we would recommend her tour without hesitation

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The tour is fun and very well organized. Gaby is an excellent guide and did his best to make me and my friend comfortable. He and Suzie also helped us out to arrange a segway tour for the next day, looking after every detail.
I really appreciated Suzie and Gaby's professionality. I highly recommend to book a tour with them.