We stayed over at this hotel and found it to be a real nice clean and tidy hotel. The staff were friendly and were very helpful. The night we stayed happened to be the night of the "le cup del rey" between Barcelona and Real Madrid. The credit to the city is that it is big enough to hold this event and you would Think there was nothing on.
I would definately choose this. Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Excelsior is located in an emblematic building dating from the mid 20th century, which has undergone comprehensive renovation throughout the year 2000. Its location is excellent, right in the centre of Valencia, in Barcelonina Street, next to the Town's Hall Square and a few metres from the railway station, the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciencies and 15 minutes from the Trade Fair Centre and the airport. The hotel has 81 rooms on 7 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Excelsior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Excelsior Valencia
- Catalonia Excelsior Hotel Valencia