This hotel is within 5 minutes walk of the Valencia Nord railway station and a few minutes from the centre of the old city. The hotel is within the old city itself bit located just off the main streets so quiet at night. The accommodation was certainly its three stars and more verging on four stars. The staff were all very helpful and smartly dressed. Would certainly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good central location. The rooms were very comfortable with plenty of room for a city hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Excelsior is located in an emblematic building dating from the mid 20th century, which has undergone comprehensive renovation throughout the year 2000. Its location is excellent, right in the centre of Valencia, in Barcelonina Street, next to the Town's Hall Square and a few metres from the railway station, the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciencies and 15 minutes from the Trade Fair Centre and the airport. The hotel has 81 rooms on 7 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and LoveHolidays so you can book your Catalonia Excelsior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Excelsior Valencia
- Catalonia Excelsior Hotel Valencia