I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights last week end. It is a big hotel divided in two entites Las Artes I and Las Artes II. Both are members of the chain NH hoteles. The location is great if you want to go visit the outstanding Science museum and Oceanorium. The bus N°35 will take you to the city center in only 10 min for only 1,5 euros. There are plenty of buses running til around 10pm every day. My single room was basic but clean. There is a TV set will international TV chanels. Bathroom was small but fonctional. I only paid 77 euros for 2 nights. It is a good deal.
There are many points I believe which could be improved :
- One of the ladies at the reception was not particularly friendly.
- water was rusty (red/brownish colour cos of rust) when opening the tap. It is due to old pipes full of rust. Disgusting.
- The windows are not double glazed. As a consequence, it is very noisy inside of the rooms due to the heavy traffic on the main avenue. I must notify that I was staying on the 6th floor and with the windows closed. I can't imagine customers sleeping in lower floors....impossible to sleep!
- No free wi fi internet in the rooms but only in the lobby. It is not acceptable!
- Breakfast buffet is charged at 12,5 euros! A rip off!
- No shower cabin but small bath equiped with shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy easy access to downtown Valencia and many of Spain's top destinations for business and leisure with a stay at the NH Madrid Ventas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com and NHHotels so you can book your NH Valencia Las Ciencias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Valencia