2 adults and 2 teenagers...had the family room, 1 room with the bunk beds, separated by a door to the other bedroom with queen size bed. Really liked the location. Never ate breakfast there as there are so many close places to grab a meal. The only thing I didn't like was the deposit for using the "free bikes" was 100E cash for each bike. Tons of shopping, great food, easy transportation options. The red bus line travels all over with in the city limits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia, perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near of the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families couples visiting Valencia. Our hotel near Valencia´s city of Sciences has romos with terrace, family rooms and free wifi connection. The Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina is of the few pet- friendly hotels in Valencia . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, HostelWorld, Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia