Travelling with 2 small kids. We got the family room with separate bedroom and bunk beds. About as good as it gets for a family hotel room and the kids got a kick out of the exercise bike! The staff was incredibly nice and even gave our kids a few free DVDs when we arrived. The location couldn't be any better and their breakfast was also a good value. My only complaint is that for a hotel that bills itself as "high-tech", their wifi setup is really clunky. Had to get separate passwords for every device and re-login constantly. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Valencia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families and couples visiting Valencia. Out hotel near Valencia's City of Sciences has rooms with terrace, family rooms and free WiFi connection. The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Valencia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia