Travelled as a couple - married 28 years - but the glass swing door into the bathroom wasn't a great experience, even for us! Hotel is clean but slightly shabby. Staff were helpful - the toilet in our bathroom stopped working, so we were moved into another room with the minimum of fuss. The 2nd room was not as good as the 1st, but we were charged less for that night which was a nice surprise. The location is excellent, but don't bring a car. On-street parking is almost impossible and the local car park - which is only 2-3 mins walk away - is 20 Euros per day which adds up after a few days in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families and couples visiting Valencia. Out hotel near Valencia's City of Sciences has rooms with terrace, family rooms and free WiFi connection. The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Valencia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia