We booked at the very last minute, maybe an hour ahead, and got a nice large room, including pull down bunk beds for our daughters!
We had a car, a bit of a problem, and parked about a 10minute walk away (about $30.00+US), not knowing there was a closer lot.
The location is great for walking, with lots of great restaurants nearby.
They have a pretty good breakfast, we didn't realize it wasn't included in our price, so were charged 28,00E for the 4 of us. We would have passed on it, if we knew....or eaten more!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families and couples visiting Valencia. Out hotel near Valencia's City of Sciences has rooms with terrace, family rooms and free WiFi connection. The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Valencia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Petit Palace Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia