This is a nice hotel. The staff are really friendly and very helpful (and speak good English), the rooms are modern and clean. I liked that the hotel was in a bit of a quieter area, it's in the business district about 15 minutes walk to the beach and main restaurant strip. Very good for the price. The walk to the ferry port is about 20 mins so I recommend a taxi if you have lots of luggage. The only suggestion for the hotel is to get some cooling on the top floor, the gym gets so hot during the day is it unusable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atarazanas Marina Hotel is a great hotel located opposite the landmark Port of Valencia, where there have been major sporting events. The privileged location of the hotel and its great Metro and bus connections make the Hotel Marine Shipyards ideal and unique place to stay. The hotel has modern and beautiful facility where guests can relax and enjoy our fitness center, sauna, restaurant and chill out terrace with spa, which is open in spring and summer. The hotel is very close to the Oceanographic, City of the sciences, the promenade, the main harbor basin with its unique buildings. Near the hotel there are a myriad of typical Valencian restaurants where you can taste anywhere else as our cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marina Atarazanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Marina Atarazanas Valencia
- Room Mate Marina Atarazanas Hotel