We very much enjoyed our four-night stay. For me the best place to stay in Valencia is the old town, as that has the most enjoyable - and not ruinously expensive - nightlife, but this is a credible alternative as the metro station (especially the more-useful Maritim Serreria one) is close by, and of course it's not too far to walk to the beach (about 15 minutes). The room was stylish, and the rooftop terrace and jacuzzi still more so. It's true that it's a shame that the bar is closed, but that didn't prevent our enjoyment of the terrace. The free breakfast is extensive, and served in a very welcoming room. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout, and we appreciated being allowed a late checkout on our final day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atarazanas Marina Hotel is a great hotel located opposite the landmark Port of Valencia, where there have been major sporting events. The privileged location of the hotel and its great Metro and bus connections make the Hotel Marine Shipyards ideal and unique place to stay. The hotel has modern and beautiful facility where guests can relax and enjoy our fitness center, sauna, restaurant and chill out terrace with spa, which is open in spring and summer. The hotel is very close to the Oceanographic, City of the sciences, the promenade, the main harbor basin with its unique buildings. Near the hotel there are a myriad of typical Valencian restaurants where you can taste anywhere else as our cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Marina Atarazanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Marina Atarazanas Valencia
- Room Mate Marina Atarazanas Hotel