2,137 results
All reviews premium room el corte ingles science museum old town large department store aqua shopping centre around the corner number bus family room swimming pool sun loungers good size lounge area lovely bathroom walking distance turia park air con
Reviewed 4 September 2013

First of all, I'd like to clarify I've been there for furniture exhibition out of the high season.Good but not excellent location- still close to the marina, El Corte Ingles and impressive Oceanographic aquarium.The breakfast was not exactly superb for 4 star rated property.Just good enough.
Outdoor swimming pool would be advantage for warmer summer periods but the pool seemed to be looking opposite inattractive resident flats.Very pleasant ride with outside glass elevator suggesting pleasant view of the surrounding area.Convenient bus transport and nice bath accessories set.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Recently returned from a one week stay at his hotel. It is a great location for the City of Arts and Sciences, which is literally 5 mins walk away. The hotel itself is clean and modern and the rooms are good sizes. Staff were excellent and luckily for us spoke good english. Pool area was good.
The location is good if you want a quiet area. Locally there is good selection of local bars and restuarants, but i got the impression it was more for locals than tourists. Try "La Taberna", just next door to the hotel (cheap drinks). There is also a good shopping centre within 2 mins walk, and the park area around the City of Arts and Sciences is very nice to walk around in.

The only bad things i can think of is that the hotel needs more beds around the pool area, even 3 or 4 extra would do, the one pillow you get is way too flat, and the walls are very very thin, nothing that caused

Number 19 bus stops on the road next to the hotel and takes you to the beach or into the old town, so good transport links.

Did walk to the beach one day but not again (a good 30 mins) and probably about the same to the old town.

Great hotel in a nice, friendly and what seemed to be a safe city. Great beaches. The only thing about Valencia is that (in my opinion) it lacks the star attractions of say a Barcelona or a Madrid, but its pretty cheap to get to, and decent food and drink prices to.

Book this hotel if you want to avoid the old town crowds and be near(er) the beach and the City of Arts and Sciences.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 7 nights and it was the perfect base for me and my girlfriend in order to explore Valencia. The hotel was clean and modern and the breakfasts were very well catered. The location of the hotel was also ideal as it was only a 10 minute bus ride to the marina and the same to the old town centre. It was also next door to a few smaller restaurants as well. We would recommend staying at this hotel as you would be very hard pushed to find something as good as this at a very reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We arrived at this hotel and I was pleased by how bright and clean it looked. It took a little while to communicate who we were to the staff, but they were friendly and helpful. I suggest printing off a booking confirmation. My boyfriend smokes so we requested a smoking room thinking we'd get a balcony, but I don't think this hotel has balconies so we literally got a room that people just smoked in. As a non smoker I didn't like it, but we aired the room and after that it was fine. The pool was small so quite crowded and the sun doesn't always hit the correct parts of the garden. Lots of nice restaurants are close by, shame I can't remember the name of the one we used or have photos as it is not on TripAdvisor.
I would recommend this hotel as a short stay hotel, but not as a pool/sunbathing hotel. Would say it's 3* rather than 4*.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, think carefully about whether you want a smoking room. There are no balconies in this hotel so it's literally a room that people who previously stayed there smoked in. It will stink of smoke when you walk in and if you have a non smoking partner (like myself) it isn't nice. We managed to air the room out but it's still worth considering.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We found the hotel lovely and friendly. Rooms were very nice and spacious but was missing tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast selection was impressive. The Hotel is located well in the centre of Valencia and walking distance from the famous oceanagrifica centre. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family