Location isnt so close to main city but didn't take long by taxi roughly 6km. At 11pm, it costs 6€ from main train station. Parking costs 15€ in underground car park. room was clean and renovated okay compare to price of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Puerta Valencia is set 5 minutes' walk from Valencia's Mestalla Stadium and 15 minutes' walk from the City of Arts and Sciences. It features free Wi-Fi and an a la carte restaurant.The Puerta Valencia offers chic, contemporary decor designed by Javier Mariscal. Its air-conditioned rooms are spacious and have parquet floors, satellite TV and a desk.The Puerta Valencia Restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, specialising in rice-based dishes. There is also a cafe-bar, which serves tapas and cocktails in the evening.The hotel features a large, on-site parking facility, available at an extra cost. The nearest Metro station, Aragon, is around 400 metres away and connects guests to the city's old town and cathedral in 10 minutes. The beach is just over one kilometre from the Silken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Puerta Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Valencia Hotel Valencia
- Silken Puerta Hotel Valencia
- Valencia Silken Puerta Hotel