Mountain Biking Valencia Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Guided Mountain Bike Tours, Bike Rental, and special 2-Day Mountain Bike Skills Courses for beginners. Discover the mountains, valleys and coastal wetlands of Valencia with private tour guide. Quality bikes for hire. Routes of all types to suit all abilities including complete beginner, children, families and experienced mountain bikers.
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I could not recommend mountain biking valencia highly enough. If you are a mountain bike enthusiast, or, like me, trying to build your skills and have a bit of fun, I would not hesitate to travel a significant distance to spend a day or so with Dave. Our experience was absolutely fantastic and began with a skills day. Although myself and my friend have a very different level of skill Dave was able to perfectly tune the day to ensure we were both enjoying ourselves and learning along the way. I finished the day a much better mountain biker than at the start and we embarked on a further day of biking a few days later. Dave took into account our skills and preferences to plan the route and ensured fun was had. Dave is a truly fantastic teacher and displays a remarkable level of patience and encouragement. The experience made our holiday and I wouldn't hesitate to return and do it all over again. Mountain biking Valencia is a unique and brilliant company and should be written into any Valencian holiday itinerary.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I am an experienced mountain biker and wanted a challenging day out whilst on holiday with family in Spain. David provided just that with a 41Km ride in the mountains with stunning scenery and over 1000m of climbing. The bike was excellent and clearly well maintained and David was an extremely good guide. The price was good too. I'll certainly be signing up for another ride with David if we go to the same area of Spain again.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I mountain bike intermittantly due to the fact I am basically lazy but my wife bought me a day out for my birthday. We met David (Owner/ operator) first thing in the morning and due to the fact it was going to be hot (35 degrees C) altered the planned route so we did the hills in the morning and easier part in the afternoon. David supplied the equipment and after we were soon on our way.

David was attentive and instructive without sounding like my mother in law and in the morning we did 25km of mainly off road riding. The riding was not far from where we live near Gandia but was a revelation as we had never been there before.

After a break for food and liquid refreshments we were back on the trail in the afternoon. All in all my wife and I rode 50km without issue and by the end of the trip were happily fatigued.

I would definately recommend this to anyone wanting to explore this part of Spain. It was stress free and excellent value. I believe he can arrange trips for all levels of experience on all terrains.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We have just returned from a fantastic 2 weeks in the small hamlet of La Puigmola just outside Barx in the hills to the SW of Valencia. We were struck by the number of mountain bikers and the excellent paths around us but had not planned to hire bikes. It took us no time at all to track down Dave who listened and discussed our biking needs. By the next day we had top of the range bikes ( much better than my old mountain bike at home!) with all the safety gear we needed. Most importantly Dave spent plenty of time showing us how to use the bikes and how to do quick repairs. He also provided us with lots of alternative routes we could do from our villa. Dave and his wife are really friendly and welcoming and so knowledgeable about the area and more than happy to share this with you. I for one will definitely be going back and using them again as they offer a first class service! Cecilia Tredget and family

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Not having been on a bike for probably 40 years, it was with a little trepidation that I joined my partner for an excursion with Dave on a mountain biking trip, but any apprehension soon vanished completely. Dave took great trouble to plan a trip that would be suitable, his bikes are excellent (both in quality and condition) and we had a great day out. We followed the course of a disused railway that has now been made over to a biking and hiking trail and went through the most beautiful countryside, following a route of about 35kms. We made stops for lunch and refreshments along the way but nevertheless I was fully expecting to pay the price later with protesting muscles, etc. but not at all! Despite the route being mostly rough track and climbing some 600m, Dave's bikes are so well adjusted and engineered and his instruction on getting the most from the gears so good, that the only feeling I had afterwards was that I wanted to go on many more such trips. Far from regretting getting on a bike after so long away, I can see a new hobby developing, so huge thanks to Dave for that, and (since I live in the local area), I most definitely will be back for more!