“Excellent Guided Biking”

Mountain Biking Valencia Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Guided Mountain Bike Tours, Bike Rental, and special 2-Day Mountain Bike Skills Courses for beginners. Discover the mountains, valleys and coastal wetlands of Valencia with private tour guide. Quality bikes for hire. Routes of all types to suit all abilities including complete beginner, children, families and experienced mountain bikers.
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Earlier this year we enjoyed a marvelous days guided mountain bike tour with Mountain Biking Valencia. We are keen bikers and the tour that Dave took us on was excellent, great climbs, long descents, single track with some technical sections and fantastic views. The tour included the use of top spec well maintained bikes with helmets gloves etc.
I have no hesitation in reccomending Valencia Biking and will certainly use the company again.
Thank You.

There are newer reviews for Mountain Biking Valencia Tours

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Mountain biking Valencia offered a great service and were knowledgeable and genuinely helpful. We were given advice on routes and although we didn't have a guided day out this time we will be back and will be taking Dave up on his offer of a more challenging route for my husband and a bit of technique instruction for me.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I could not recommend mountain biking valencia highly enough. If you are a mountain bike enthusiast, or, like me, trying to build your skills and have a bit of fun, I would not hesitate to travel a significant distance to spend a day or so with Dave. Our experience was absolutely fantastic and began with a skills day. Although myself and my friend have a very different level of skill Dave was able to perfectly tune the day to ensure we were both enjoying ourselves and learning along the way. I finished the day a much better mountain biker than at the start and we embarked on a further day of biking a few days later. Dave took into account our skills and preferences to plan the route and ensured fun was had. Dave is a truly fantastic teacher and displays a remarkable level of patience and encouragement. The experience made our holiday and I wouldn't hesitate to return and do it all over again. Mountain biking Valencia is a unique and brilliant company and should be written into any Valencian holiday itinerary.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I am an experienced mountain biker and wanted a challenging day out whilst on holiday with family in Spain. David provided just that with a 41Km ride in the mountains with stunning scenery and over 1000m of climbing. The bike was excellent and clearly well maintained and David was an extremely good guide. The price was good too. I'll certainly be signing up for another ride with David if we go to the same area of Spain again.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I mountain bike intermittantly due to the fact I am basically lazy but my wife bought me a day out for my birthday. We met David (Owner/ operator) first thing in the morning and due to the fact it was going to be hot (35 degrees C) altered the planned route so we did the hills in the morning and easier part in the afternoon. David supplied the equipment and after we were soon on our way.

David was attentive and instructive without sounding like my mother in law and in the morning we did 25km of mainly off road riding. The riding was not far from where we live near Gandia but was a revelation as we had never been there before.

After a break for food and liquid refreshments we were back on the trail in the afternoon. All in all my wife and I rode 50km without issue and by the end of the trip were happily fatigued.

I would definately recommend this to anyone wanting to explore this part of Spain. It was stress free and excellent value. I believe he can arrange trips for all levels of experience on all terrains.