“Fantastic Day Out!”

Mountain Biking Valencia Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Guided Mountain Bike Tours, Bike Rental, and special 2-Day Mountain Bike Skills Courses for beginners. Discover the mountains, valleys and coastal wetlands of Valencia with private tour guide. Quality bikes for hire. Routes of all types to suit all abilities including complete beginner, children, families and experienced mountain bikers.
Reviewed 17 November 2012

My husband and I travelled from Madrid for the weekend to partake in a bespoke mountain biking tour with Dave Warrington from Nature trail. It was one of the best days out we've had in a such a long time! I had never biked before and my husband is a keen biker so it was up to Dave to come up with an itinerary that would suit us both. Quite a tall order but he prepared the day just right. It was a perfect mix of skills training and off road cycling experience through what can only be described as some of the most beautiful scenery you can imagine. Think lush green mountains, farm lands, rivers, orange groves, amazing views and hundreds of km of rocky mountain terrain. We stayed in Xatvia at a small hotel recommended by Dave and it was perfect for our short stay. Its a fantastic old Valencian town, with a rich history and lots of good places to eat and drink. We will definitely be returning for some more cycling next year and probably the year after too. Can't recommend it enough!

David W, Owner at Mountain Biking Valencia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

It was a pleasure to meet you and to provide the trip. I particularly liked the way that you understood my flexible and bespoke style of operating and that together we designed exactly what you wanted. Hope to see you again soon! David.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

During our holiday in Valencia we booked a weekend consisting of 2 nights at one of his local partners (la casona de ferrona) and a one day guided tour. The bed & breakfast was superb with very friendly people and everything was as clean as can be.
It was our first time mountainbiking and it was a great experience! David (the tour guide) first wanted to have a talk with us the day before to see what we were looking for, and I think he perfectly delivered what we asked for. The bikes are in perfect shape and there was just a very safe atmosphere all around. We did about 40km if i remember correctly, which took us about 8h. David really cares about your experience and when you hire him theres no rush, if you ever want to have a break or take a picture or anything, all you have to do is say so.
He took us to some beautiful places and there were some very nice tracks. I felt like he really knew the area well and knew a lot of shortcuts or extensions to the route.

We had a great weekend in La Drova and we have David and the people of La cassona de ferrando to thank for that!

David W, Owner at Mountain Biking Valencia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2012

It was a pleasure to provide the weekend for you. You both understood the "tailor-made" nature of our services and I´m delighted that you used that to your benefit. As for the biking, you were great clients, listened carefully, kept yourselves safe and did fantastically well. Many thanks for leaving the review. Best wishes, David.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Earlier this year we enjoyed a marvelous days guided mountain bike tour with Mountain Biking Valencia. We are keen bikers and the tour that Dave took us on was excellent, great climbs, long descents, single track with some technical sections and fantastic views. The tour included the use of top spec well maintained bikes with helmets gloves etc.
I have no hesitation in reccomending Valencia Biking and will certainly use the company again.
Thank You.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Mountain biking Valencia offered a great service and were knowledgeable and genuinely helpful. We were given advice on routes and although we didn't have a guided day out this time we will be back and will be taking Dave up on his offer of a more challenging route for my husband and a bit of technique instruction for me.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I could not recommend mountain biking valencia highly enough. If you are a mountain bike enthusiast, or, like me, trying to build your skills and have a bit of fun, I would not hesitate to travel a significant distance to spend a day or so with Dave. Our experience was absolutely fantastic and began with a skills day. Although myself and my friend have a very different level of skill Dave was able to perfectly tune the day to ensure we were both enjoying ourselves and learning along the way. I finished the day a much better mountain biker than at the start and we embarked on a further day of biking a few days later. Dave took into account our skills and preferences to plan the route and ensured fun was had. Dave is a truly fantastic teacher and displays a remarkable level of patience and encouragement. The experience made our holiday and I wouldn't hesitate to return and do it all over again. Mountain biking Valencia is a unique and brilliant company and should be written into any Valencian holiday itinerary.