“Great drinks and great friends”
Review of Cocktails Pub Roa

Cocktails Pub Roa
Ranked #90 of 3,580 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Hi! You can find us in Salamanca Road, 8, Canovas Area of Valencia. Our pub is a place where you can have many delicious cocktails made with fresh fruit and the best ingredients. We have a menu with more than 35 different cocktails and many gins to taste if you prefer a gin & tonic. Everything we do is elaborated and made with love. We really care about our customers and we work to make you enjoy every minute with us. Our pub is a friendly place, not very big but nobody needs a huge place to enjoy. This is our philosophy, enjoy the moment, no matter where, it matters how. We wait for you!!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great drinks and great friends”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was my favorite pub in Valencia during my two month visit. The bartenders are very friendly and really care about their customers. I'm honestly hesitant to use the word "customer" because I was treated like a friend and greeted even if I were walking past to head somewhere else. Their cocktails are perfect as well, and they make them with pride and expertise. It is not the largest place, but they have outdoor seating and it feels upscale both in presentation and the quality of their drinks. On Thursdays they have Italian aperitivo, which is equal in quality to their drinks. It truly is delicious and also adds to that friendly appeal that drew my friends and I to the place.

I went to many bars in Spain during my time there, and many were pretty good, but this is the only one I'd absolutely recommend to go to if you're in the area. I left only a couple weeks ago, but I already miss my good friends at Roa.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AdamZar

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cocktails in Valencia”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Amazing cocktails and the funnest owners. Ask Salvatore to make you the Japan Ice tea, you'll be smiling all night long.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Giles M
Valencia, Spain
“Try the Italian (free food) aperitivo on thursday”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The Italian owners of this small bar are very kind and helpful. They are experts in making great cocktails, you tell them what you like (sweet / alcoholic / fruity etc) and they surprise you, or you just choose a cocktail from the menu. I love to go on Thursday because they have a real Italian aperitivo, free food (pasta, pizza, eggplant salad etc) nice atmosphere and good drinks. A great way to start the weekend early ;) I even celebrated my birthday here.

• Visited February 2013