“One of the best places for seafood I have ever been to”
Review of Valtournative

Valtournative
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the City of Valencia or join us on adventures to the beautiful outskirts to explore and enjoy nature. Valtournative specializes in adventures outside of Valencia city, bringing you to some of nature's surprises. Have an authentic experience and learn why they say that Valencia is Spain's best-kept secret.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Valencia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of the best places for seafood I have ever been to”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This day trip was very well organized. In particular, it featured an excellent seafood restaurant and breathtaking views of Valencia and its coastline. My driver and guide was inspiring company and offered a wealth of insights into the history and customs of the region. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Danny_Escriba_Cuevas, at Valtournative, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you. It was great getting to know you and exploring some places for the first time. I wish you all the best during your stay in Valencia and at your work this year. Give us a call if you need anything.
Regards,
Daniel

A TripAdvisor Member
“Hot Springs Tour”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Danny & Simona, what an absolutely joy to have you guys as our tour guides for our day trip to the hot springs. We had such an amazing time. Thank you so much for being so flexible and accommodating. You made our trip very memorable and super fun. We absolutely loved every minute of the trip, from the waterfalls, hiking, swimming in the hot springs and being amazed when we was by the dam. Truly unforgettable.

I would absolutely use Valtournative again when I am next in the city. I have already told all my friends about this tour. Danny & Simona were knowledgable, super friendly, kind, helpful and fun. They were easily contactable and always got back to us when we had any queries during the booking process and again after our trip. I totally recommend them.

Thank you again for a fun day.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Danny_Escriba_Cuevas, at Valtournative, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
:-) We are really happy to have met you and all of your friends during the excursion. We have some great memories, like jumping from the cliffs into the pools. We are looking forward to seeing you again next time around.
Happy summer!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun day out”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Danny and Simona are great guides. So attentive and thoughtful. My friends and I had an amazing time with them on our day trip to the hotsprings; where we also stopped off at the bridal veil water fall, a very impressive dam and a little village for lots of yummy tapas. The places were beautiful and the hotspring was very impressive. Throughout the day they also took loads of pictures for us which we also got to keep.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank G Y
Danny_Escriba_Cuevas, at Valtournative, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm really glad to know that you had an unforgettable time. Wishing you all the best with this summer. Have a great time!
From Simona and Danny
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An amazing day!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The staff is so nice and they guide you so well. I had a winery day tour, in Requena, Valencia, and it was amazing. They care about you! You have to do an activity with them. It's just incredible!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Julie R
Danny_Escriba_Cuevas, Owner at Valtournative, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your great review. It was amazing to get to know you and share our thoughts and experiences..Have a magical and warm summer in Canada! Really hope to see you someday soon :)

Best wishes,
Simona
Northport, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Class Experience”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was in Valencia primarily to attend the Fallas Festival. I do not think the Festival can be appreciated without a knowledgeable person to explain its history and to help you explore the many things there are to see. I was fortunate to have David Cuevas as my guide for two days. He mapped out our route each day so that I could see the best of the statues. In addition, he was very informative about Valencia, its many attractions and its current political and economic situation. David is very personable and he makes touring, even with a lot of walking, most enjoyable. You could not have a better guide.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank howard g
Danny_Escriba_Cuevas, Manager at Valtournative, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hi!
I am writing on behalf of David. Thank you for your excellent review, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Valencia during the Fallas. We would like to wish you a fantastic summer and look forward to seeing you again should you pass by Valencia.
Regards,