Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Underkrypton
Malta

A very nice place to stay

Review of Hotel Kramer
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Aug 2021
A very nice place to stay, comfortable and very clean, breakfast was ok aswell..the restaurant and bar of the hotel is one of the best there is in valencia, in fact we ate there most of the times on our stay..location is also within reach to city centre yet peaceful at night..staff are very helpful although they should really work to improve their English language since as with most of spanish locals their english speaking is very poor. I would definitely stay again there and recommend to others.
Date of stay: August 2021
MANAGER HOTEL, Dueño at Hotel Kramer, responded to this review
Responded 20 Aug 2021
Thanks Emmanuel for your feedback ! We are pleased to know that you had a great stay! And that you eat in our restaurant , we totally agree with you.... food is delicious. We would be happy to welcome you back! Kind regards, Estefanía Sáez, manager
    £190
  • Trip.com
2.3 miles from Hotel Kramer
View more hotels in Valencia
2,566 results
All reviews metro and bus stops old town big bed big mall shopping centre nice hotel clean towels visiting valencia hotel bar nice room el corte ingles rent a bike busy street highly recommend this hotel five minute walk brilliant location public transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

The staff is super nice. The hotel is very clean and the room was large, clean and new. The only issue is the noise of other rooms which you can easily hear from inside your room. Breakfast was great.

Date of stay: August 2021
MANAGER HOTEL, Dueño at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear E484LSrenatam,
thank you for your kind comment.
We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay here with us, especially the cleaning and the room.
We hope to see you again in the future.
Kindly,
Gio Santarelli

Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

The hotel was nice, service excellent, and food was great. Only complaint is that the walls have very little sound proofing and we could hear the people in the hall and room next to us when we were trying to sleep (the television is posted on the same wall, resulting in it sounding like our own tv was on). The reception did offer to switch us rooms. We were sad to leave as we felt at home, and would definitely come back.

Room tip: If hotel isn’t full, request a room with no neighbors if you’re a light sleeper.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Jenna V
MANAGER HOTEL, Dueño at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Good Afternoon Jenna,

Thank you very much for your comment.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused, and despite that we are happy knowing that you were comfortable enough to feel like at home and that the service from our team satisfied your needs and expectations.

That's why we would love to welcome you back very soon! In this case, let us know your preferences and we will do everything in our hand to offer you a great experience in Hotel Kramer.

Kind regards,
Tamara Pino

Reviewed 11 July 2021

very welcoming staff at reception and in the bar room was lovely breakfast was absolutely delicious going back again next week highly recommended lovely shopping centre across the road from the hotel .

Room tip: 6th floor great view from 6th floor not noise with the window closed
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Margaret K
MANAGER HOTEL, Dueño at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Good Afternoon Margaret,

For us it is a pleasure to know that you and your husband have enjoyed our establishment!
Your words are very motivating and we cannot wait for your next visit!

Kind regards,
Tamara Pino

Reviewed 26 April 2021

I had a 3 night stay for the 2nd time in two months. But, opposite results. Regrettable.

My first stay (March 2021) was excellent. However, this stay (April 2021) was terrible.

The WiFi service was horrible (which I mentioned to the front desk staff). It was impossible to use the WiFi without painfuly long, long waits. Not acceptable, especially for my business needs.

The hotel also messed up on my taxi reservation for my trip to the airport on my departure day. I had requested a taxi reservation, plus I reminded the front desk 3 times. But, on the morning of my departure the front desk lady said that there was no record of my request, and implied that I didn't book one. The lady's condescending attitude was very disheartening. The information was clearly written on my reservation confirmation which I had a copy of (as previously mentioned, I also reminded front desk staff multiple times).

Sorry, Hotel Kramer. I am extremely disappointed, and even more so after I highly recommended you in my March 2021 review.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bfox9215
MANAGER HOTEL, Dueño at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Good morning Mr. Fox,

Firs of all , I am really sorry to heard that you had a bad experience with us. We always try to create the best experience to our costumers.

On the other hand, It was me the same lady that checked you in in March, and checked you out in April. And I didn't change my manners , or the way I act with costumers. I want to apologize If you feel that I didn't talk to you in the right way. But You talked to me really loud.

In addition, We are so sorry for the taxi misunderstand , I checked your mails etc, Again sorry for the inconveniences. But despite everything the taxi arrived in 5 min.

About the wifi, when some one complain at the front about the wifi, we immediately check with the external company that fix the issues as soon as possible. In this case you check in 18 April out 21 April 3 nights. And we did`t have any complain about the wifi, during this 3 days. Again sorry if there was any kind of misunderstand.

We hope that you give as and other opportunity, to show you the best of our service.

Best regards,

Estefanía

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel!Near metro station,near central bus station Valencia,near comercial center Cortes Ingles.Close to the center,Plaza Valencia,Train station.
Very comfortable room,bed Quen size!Very clean!
Fast wifi.
We spend happy days!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank 429natalie
MANAGER HOTEL, Dueño at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear Natalie, Thank you very much for your comment. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Best regards,