“Excellent Staff & Clean Rooms”
Review of Ilunion Valencia 4

Ilunion Valencia 4
Ranked #47 of 99 Hotels in Valencia
Zurich
“Excellent Staff & Clean Rooms”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Spent 2 nights here. Highlight was that the staff was extremely friendly and helpful during the entire stay.

Positive:
- Staff
- Breakfast was nice for 8 € (If you order at Reception).
- Pool is small but nice
- Not in the City Center but 3 stops away on Metro. Metro station is round the corner.

Negative:
- Coffee/Tea Posibility in the room would be nice.
- Small TV and not much TV chocies (No Fifa Worldcup on TV).
- The Gym: Very small and has three machines and one free weight.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Smilingleo
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Guest:

First of all we want to thank you for choosing Confortel Valencia and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback is extremely important for us and we will take it into consideration in order to keep improving.

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Valencia.

Kind regards,
Mar Almagro, Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Bristol, England
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Clean, tidy, convenient underground car park. Good location for transport into the city and beach. Breakfast could be rather chaotic. Running out of things etc. I'd stay again. English not spoken much, but staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.
We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us, liked the room and found staff helpful and kind.

Regarding the breakfast service, we want to thank you for bringing that to our attention so that we can look into the matter. We work everyday to provide an efficient service at all times.
Your comments are extremely valuable for us and we hope to see you soon in Confortel!

Kind Regards,
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Together with my girlfriend we stayed there for 4 nights. Service was amazing and everything was perfectly in order. Carmen, as reception as well as Achraf in the restaurant were among the best. According to my past positive experience with Confortel Hotels, I chose this one which was again over my expectations. Highly recommended

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nimani82
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear guest,

First of all we want to thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor,

Your feedback has been shared with the hole team as keep us highly motivated.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Valencia.

Kind regards,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

States here for a week while on work in Valencia. Hotel was conviniently located close to my office and that's the only thing to write about. Breakfast is ok, service is ok but nothing great. Staff is friendly but had issues communicating well in English.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Amolfromdelhi
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Guest:

First of all thank you for taking the time to share your comments in this site.

We are really sorry to read that we have not met all your expectations.
Your comments have been taken into consideration and shared with the staff as we are always working to keep improving .

We hope to see you soon,

Kind Regards.
Tromsø
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is an amazing place to stay, that I think is also suitable for longer stays beyond a few days. The staff are polite, always wearing a warm smile - sometimes that's all one needs after a long day.

The furniture and decorations are modern; something that suits a modern hi-rise hotel. The metro is just around the block, or a short walk to the tram that passes by the beach.

There was free hi-speed Internet in the room; and I mean VERY high-speed, suitable for streaming HD quality videos and whatnot.

Something I thought was a let down though, was the bed itself. While the bedside furnishings were a delight and the linen was perfect, I found the bed not as comfortable; rather a tad too cheap, compared to the rest of the furnishings.

Another thing, my key-card would not work each time I went out, so I had to go back down to the lobby several times. The key-cards did not like contact with mobile phones in the pocket, apparently!??

I would stay here again, it was awesome.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Taridzo C
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear customer:

First of all we want to thank you for choosing us for your stay in Valencia and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate our rooms and service.

We take your opinion into consideration and we are very sorry to read you did not find our beds confortable as we are working to make improvements in our rooms.

Your feedback is very important for us and it will help us to improve.

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Valencia.

Yours sincerely,

Mar Almagro, Hotel Manager.
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014

First off, the staff is absolutely lovely, and with any hotel experience, that carries the most weight. I have zero complaints when it comes to their kindness and willingness to help - always greeted me by name and with big smiles. Additionally, location wise it is great for those who don't necessarily want to be in the center of things but want the convenience of being close enough to the action. Even better if you like to walk since the hotel is on the main road into town and Valencia is such an easy walking city you can get to the beach in just an hour by foot. For those not used to walking, the metro is literally around the corner and you can get anywhere very quickly. Those are the positives. Sadly however, there are negatives. First off, if you plan on spending any more than a night or two, you will find it extremely difficult to put your clothes away. It is impossible to unpack as there are no drawers to put anything in and the room for hanging clothes is extremely minimal. I had clothes laying everywhere. I was there for six nights and it was apparent that my bed was only made each morning, and not changed, which I simply did not understand. The pillows were absolutely horrendous and my neck and back are still in pain because of them. The housekeeping manager comes to check on the rooms to see if they've been made but came into my room twice without knocking, very inappropriate. Even though the staff who man the bar/restaurant are nice, they are never around. Not once during my entire stay was I greeted and asked if I wanted anything. I had to ask the front desk repeatedly to call them to help me. And once they did, they never returned to follow up and getting the bill took just as long. Attentiveness is not one of their strong points. Perhaps when there is something happening at the Palacio de Congresos up the street and the hotel is busier, the hotel ups its game, however, my stay was less than pleasant unfortunately and when I return to Valencia will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank gensnimica
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Gregg,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing us to stay in Valencia and for your review.
First of all I want to thank you for choosing us to stay in Valencia and taking the time to share your experience with us.
I was sorry to read you did not feel confortable in your room because of the pillow and the lack of drawers, we are working to make improvements in our rooms.
Regarding to the housekeeping and the restaurant service your feedback has been shared with the whole staff so that we can work on improving our service.

Yours sincerely,
Mar Almagro, Hotel Manager
Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The guys at the reception are very kind, and speaks English very well. The room was clean and comfortable and had sufficient equipments. WiFi signals was good. The most advantage of staying this hotel is the location. The metro station, Beniferri, is very close to here. So I could easily go to Valencia's downtown. Moreover, the Palacio de Congresos de Valencia is also very easy to access (about 10 minutes walk maximum.)

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank osamu620
Confortel G, Gerente at Ilunion Valencia 4, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your commentaries and for dedicating us part of your time.
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate our staff and rooms.
As indicated, the metro station just 5 minutes makes this a comfortable hotel to visit the downtown of Valencia

Your feedback is very important for us and it will help us to continue improving the service that we provide.
We hope to see you again in our hotel on your next visit to Valencia.

Kind Regards,