We visit Valencia each year as it is one of our favourite places, however we usually stay at the Westin. This year we decided to try the Las Arenas as we wanted to be by the beach during the day. We opted for a sea view room and didn't regret it. The view was outstanding, day and night, and it was fantastic to wake up looking straight out onto the Mediterranean, and fall to sleep listening to the fountains in the hotel grounds. For a pricey five star grand luxury the room was a little small, however the facilities of the hotel - spa, pool, make up for this. The only downside is that it is 20 minute metro ride or five min/nine euro taxi ride into the old town, but if you don't mind this then I would highly recommend this hotel for a Valencia holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hoteles Santos , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario