Stayed here recently for a long weekend. Excellent location on a long sandy beach with the city centre within easy enough reach by taxi or tram. Found the staff very helpful and pleasant. Room was on the 4th floor with a nicely furnished balcony and stunning sea views. Very comfortable room, well serviced. Only slight quibble was the 'moulded' shower which was not really 5 star standard but did not detract from our stay. Plentiful breakfast each morning on the lovely terrace. Nice pools, with staff there to bring you drinks etc. Also enjoyed the spa experience very much. All in all a very relaxing stay in a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hoteles Santos , Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario