We stayed for 7 nights mid June with our daughter (23yrs) and had a wonderful time. The hotel is spotless, rooms & common areas, and the staff are helpful, charming and professional. We used the bar and restaurant and found them both faultless even though it did get very busy at the weekend. The hotel is perfectly situated for the beach and is just ten minutes drive into the heart of Valencia. It definitely deserves it's five stars in our opinion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario