I always stay in this hotel when I visit my team in Valencia or have some other business in the city I have to take care of.
The rooms are big and very clean, you have a nice view to the city of Valencia and in some rooms you can even see the ocean in the background.
Service is always very friendly, they really try hard to make the most out of your stay! After a couple of stays, they even noticed my favorite room and try to book me into this room each time since.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Valencia is located in one of the most important and dynamic areas of Valencia, near the Congress Centre in the Avenida de les Corts Valencianes. Amongst its magnificent facilities, the hotel has a gym and a spectacular Convention Centre. All the rooms are comfortable, bright and outward facing. Melia Valencia is the perfect option for business and leisure travellers, thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its comfortable, well-equipped rooms, and the superior quality of its services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Melia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Melia Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Valencia Palacio De Congresos Hotel Valencia
- Hilton International Valencia
- Hilton Valencia
- Valencia Hilton International