Stayed at the Hotel Melia Valencia by the Congresso for 6 nights. On entering the hotel we were greeted by a very warm and welcoming smile from Maria, that set the whole tone of the stay! She was very helpful and pleasant. Our room on the 23rd floor was spacious with a fantastic view of the city. The breakfast was adequate with many choices. The hotel is modern, well situated as it is close to the Feria, enough eating places close by with taxis in abundance to take you wherever you want to go. There is also a direct bus downtown, with the subway and the tram close by. I was pleased with the hotel and will stay there on my next trip to Valencia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Valencia is located in one of the most important and dynamic areas of Valencia, near the Congress Centre in the Avenida de les Corts Valencianes. Amongst its magnificent facilities, the hotel has a gym and a spectacular Convention Centre. All the rooms are comfortable, bright and outward facing. Melia Valencia is the perfect option for business and leisure travellers, thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its comfortable, well-equipped rooms, and the superior quality of its services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Melia Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Valencia Palacio De Congresos Hotel Valencia
- Hilton International Valencia
- Hilton Valencia
- Valencia Hilton International