Hotel Melia Valencia
US$85
Melia.com
US$130
Official Hotel
Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace(Valencia)
US$101
US$311
US$288
Official website
2,608 results
All reviewsgreat hoteltallest buildingcity centreattending a conferencethe congressconference centerseparate showermetro stationhigh floorrooms are spacioushotel is modernbig hotelcorner roomjunior suitewalk in showertaxi ridebusiness hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I did not set out to stay here. A mistake by myself left me without a room for a nearby meeting. This was one of the closest hotels. Looking online the prices were good, the pictures seemed good and the few reviews I could find were favorable. I made the reservation online and was surprised that they did not ask for a credit card to guarantee the room. I called to make sure I really had a reservation and was told that they would hold the room until 6pm. I told them I would not be there until right around 6 and they made a note to hold the room until 8pm and to call if I was going to be later. Once there from the airport, a 25EUR taxi ride, I was quickly checked in. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. A good view of the area, nice bathroom and good coffee/mini-bar amenities! TV had plenty of channel albeit it only a couple in English. Free WiFi internet that has good coverage and bandwidth. I spoke to the other people in my group who landed at the hotel that hosted our meeting. This was a better choice!! Food here is limited. A decent room service menu, the restaurant is closed Sundays and not open until 8:30pm on the other days. You can get food at the bar off of a limited menu. BTW the bar staff is superb!!! Stay here!!! If you want to travel into downtown there is public transport close by.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ScottM1
Cristina D, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel Melia Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear@ScottM1

Many thanks for taking your time to share your comments in tripadvisor.
We are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and our services .

Next time you stay with us, don’t miss The Relax room, it’s a sure value and one unforgettable experience.

I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you personally in a near future, please don’t hesitate to contact with us over our guest experience team and we will assist you in futures reservation.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed for one night only and cannot say a bad word about the hotel. The room was wonderful, good views over the City (we were on the 12th floor), staff were friendly and the breakfast and bar facilities were both great. Not located in the centre of Valencia but close to a Metro station and taxis available from a rank opposite. Would have no hesitation in staying again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brock B

Dear@brockb

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion and a so nice description of our services an installations.

We are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in Valencia and that our services achieve your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further request it will be a pleasure to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Spent a weekend for my partners birthday, arrived quite early before check in time of 3pm, which seemed a little late, however many things to do in the meantime and a short walk from may bars and cafe's.

Hotel reception is impressive and the bar does very nice cocktails and bar food. Room was located on 'the level' was a little smaller than expected, but had great views over the city and was impressive in terms of a modern look and technology.

As is was a special occasion I had previously arranged for Champagne and flowers to be left in the room, this was carried out with no reminders and a really special touch.

Ordered room service breakfast one morning which was a little cold.

Transport links a good considering the hotel is located a little out of town. The tram is across the road and a taxi is only 7 euros one way to the main centre.

Great short stay, would definitely return, thanks :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
1  Thank Suzi_B_13512
Cristina D, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel Melia Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear@Suzi_B_13512

Thank you for sharing your nice comments of your experience in our hotel over Tripadvisor.

It’s a pleasure to know that you full enjoy your stay at Meliá Valencia in the special occasion of yours parents birthday..

Thank you again for your nice comments concerning the hotel and our team.

“Home is where someone is expected” and we will carry on working with all the departments to improve every days our service trying to created unforgettable moments during yours stays.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will assist you in futures reservations it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

At last a great hotel booked by the company for our latest round of staff training. Good breakfast. Great room. Spotlessly clean. This hotel is recommended. A short walk to the Metro. Found a couple of decent restaurants and a good Irish bar all within a couple of minutes walk. Valencia itself is for me, a great place to visit and generally fairly priced for food and drink etc and I will certainly come again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank stevieb119
Cristina D, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel Melia Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear@ stevieb119

We are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in Valencia.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful and well kept hotel with friendly and helpful staff. A room with a view towards the city centre was a huge bonus during Las Fallas festivities. Very good gym facilities. Room service menu wasn't the greatest, breakfast was decent but over priced (21 euros). Although Beniferri metro station is a 3-5min walk away (making it convenient to travel elsewhere) there's not much else in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. If you're looking for a hotel away from the hustle and bustle of the city cente, this is definitely a worthwhile choice. At $90 (AUD) a night, not the cheapest but you get your moneys worth.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank renegade_angel85

Dear@renegade_angel85

We are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in Valencia and the nice view from your room during Las Fallas.

Concerning the Room service menu I will share your comments with departments involved to work in all possible changes.

Thank you again for your opinions and If you just decide to come back to our hotel, please don't hesitate to contact me for any further request it will be a pleasure to welcome you back in our hotel.