We spent 1 night here before flying home after a week in the Valencian countryside. We wanted a hotel with easy access to the airport yet close enough to the old city. This night was the last night of Las Fallas festival and the town was rocking with fireworks and fires and thousands of people.The Melia is a 30 minute walk to the old city or 2 metro stops away. It is a modern highrise hotel with large comfortable rooms and is situated close to the convention centre. Underground parking is convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Valencia is located in one of the most important and dynamic areas of Valencia, near the Congress Centre in the Avenida de les Corts Valencianes. Amongst its magnificent facilities, the hotel has a gym and a spectacular Convention Centre. All the rooms are comfortable, bright and outward facing. Melia Valencia is the perfect option for business and leisure travellers, thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its comfortable, well-equipped rooms, and the superior quality of its services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Melia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Melia Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Valencia Palacio De Congresos Hotel Valencia
- Hilton International Valencia
- Hilton Valencia
- Valencia Hilton International