My husband and I spent our first two nights in Valencia at this hotel. We were extremely impressed with the modern design, cleanliness and comfort. The value for money is very high and I especially liked the bathroom which featured a bidet and fancy shower with excellent pressure and temperature. The wifi was fast and reliable and it was convenient to get here from the north train station - the 19 bus drops you off across the street from the hotel and only takes 10-15min.
The negatives to this hotel are few but worth mentioning:
- very thin walls - you can hear the traffic from the road as well as your neighbours and the cleaning staff (there is one that likes to whistle while cleaning and you can hear it perfectly)
- the doors on the hotel room are programmed to slam shut and it's VERY loud and happens frequently in the morning so not a good hotel for sleeping in (which is something we wanted to do given our jet lag)
- although the location next to the Science Center may be preferred for some, for us it was not a very lively area and for this reason we switched to a hotel in old town after the two nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Valencia Hotel Valencia