“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of SPECIAL COUPLES

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Augustus3...
“Mr”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Excellent accommodation and service. Ideal location close to beach and city. Short walk to metro and bus stops. Supermarket close by

Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Fash678
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Stay march/april”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A clean and comfortable place to stay in east of Valencia (near a lovely beach). Emilio and Claudia did their best to respond to our needs and made us welcome. The surrounding areas are a mixture of old and new buildings with some rundown patches of land and housing. Finding parking space proved to be difficult and less secure in the side streets (one night the side mirror on my hired car was stolen- maybe tourists are targeted as Emilio was surprised and thought it was safe). I try to also write a review on Avis Car Hire and the associated problems with regards to overcharging!!!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OanaRT
Iasi, Romania
“Well located”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our vacation in Valencia, Emilio is a good host and helped us quickly when we needed guidance.
We appreciated that the apartment was close to the beach and his recommendations for places to eat in the neighborhood.

The apartment was not as good as we expected, based on its description: there were dampness in the bathroom, old water infiltration in the ceiling of the kitchen which led to falling pieces of plaster, lights not working, window that can be closed but not locked, kitchen furniture with drawers that could not be closed.
Also there is no phonic isolation and this is very annoying when you have such a noisy neighborhood, especially during the week-end nights. With the window closed we could hear the people on the street speaking as if they were in the room, or the neighbors upstairs walking through the apartment.
An improvement would be to have mosquito nets to the windows, because there were many mosquitoes in the apartment after we left the window opened during the night.
So in my opinion the quality price ratio is not that good.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No phonic isolation in a noisy neighborhood
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
21 May 2016
Hi guys, I always appreciate my guest's reviews, whether they are good or not, because it makes me grow up as a owner and help me to know what the strong points are, and also in which ones I could improve.
But honestly.. in your case I have to recognise that when I read it I thought it was a bit exaggerated, spending time describing such a tiny things that seem as if you were resentful for something.
Luckily for me, I show the apartment in different web pages, and I get greats reviews from the guests, anyway I'm glad to let you know that I have already solved every tiny single thing, and despite the neigborhood is quiet, I have installed a dobble window with a mosquito net because I always do my best to make my guests to feel like at home.
I wish you all the best for you and your baby, and hope you to forget the "loupe" at home in your next trip .. ;-)
HarryN199...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Very nice host, perfect accommodation”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in June 2014

can't speak more highly of Emilio the owner, made my holiday, can't recommend valencia more for a couple staying here

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 17 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing